We need two bright and enthusiastic people to join our Marine Services team by taking on a three-year Apprenticeship which begins in September 2018.
A PLA Apprenticeship means:
- Practical hands-on experience working on the different vessels that we operate on the Thames
- Professional qualifications
- A national minimum wage in your first year (rising to £16,000 in your final year)
- 28 days’ paid annual leave
- Benefits including private healthcare and the Cycle To Work Scheme.
- You don’t need marine experience as we provide all the training you need. But you do need at least four GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A to D, level 9-3.
- You must be at least 18 years old at the time of training and have the willingness to get your driving licence.
Additional job details