With our finance team being at the heart of what we do, we are now looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Graduate to join us during our exciting time of growth.
- Delivering high quality, insightful analysis of weekly trading performance that facilities effective decision making and highlights performance drivers.
- Developing uniformed KPI reporting across the various channels and sub brands of the PowerLeague Group.
- Produce weekly / monthly / quarterly reporting for PowerLeague clubs including product performance, P+L’s, sales action plans and promotional targets.
- Value adding analysis on business proposals; including promotional activity, individual site/venue profitability and future capital investments.
- Assist the Commercial Finance Manager during the forecasting and the annual budget process and quarterly rolling forecast.
- Challenge all operational activities with a view of proactively driving cost savings, and synergies.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding on the PowerLeague and PowerPlay sales systems, (Centrenet & FWA); developing reporting and suggesting system changes/adaptations.
- Involvement in/driving standardisation, process improvement and sharing best practice
This is an entry level role for someone who wants to grow on their previous skills, building a strong foundation for a career in finance. We will be able to support you with continuous on the job training and a personal development plan.
PowerLeague is the original and largest provider of small sided football in the UK, with European sites in both Ireland and Holland. In total we have 48 clubs with over 750 pitches. We are also constantly evolving our product range, leading the way in providing kids parties and coaching, corporate events and leagues - which give access to a further 240 locations and 5,000 teams. PowerLeague is 100% owned by Patron Capital.
- Good problem solver
- Strong analytical skills - Detail orientated
- Adaptable in approach
- A good team player, able to support others workloads and work independently
- Creative, able to utilise various approaches and methods
- Able to challenge and push back when needed
- Proven track record of process improvement and ability to handle multiple projects
Qualifications and experience requirements
- University graduate within a business, finance, economics or accounting discipline or AAT qualified and ideally will have commenced studies for CIMA or ACCA
Accepted degree subjects
economics · mathematics · business and management studies · accounting and finance
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter via the Apply button.
Closing date: 31/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/01/2018