Join over 100 first-time English teaching interns in Central South China for the ultimate paid internship abroad. You’ll land one of the highest paid China TEFL intern salaries on offer.
Premier TEFL offers the widest range of all-inclusive fully-organised paid teaching experiences. Just read our 4.5 star reviews, check out our Ofqual regulated training and prepare to get packing.
Spend a semester (5.5 months) teaching English in a language centre to eager English learners. We love this internship because no previous experience is needed. You’ll have full pre-departure TEFL training plus arrival orientation making you classroom ready in no time.
Your teaching adventure made simple.
Imagine learning Mandarin and wandering around ancient monasteries with the smell of incense wafting around Buddha statues. Grab a kung pao chicken or tasty noodle bowl or with new friends and share intern classroom stories on days off.
What’s up for grabs on the China TEFL internship?
- Airport pickup and transfers
- Welcome orientation
- Visit the famous Shanghai waterfront
- A guaranteed RMB¥5,000 monthly living allowance (around US$760/€630/£560)
- An instant community of new friends
- Flight reimbursement RMB¥2,000 (around US$300/€250/£220)
- A lifelong 170 hour Ofqual regulated level five TEFL certificate
- Ongoing in-country support
- Job progression opportunities
What are the benefits of a teaching abroad?
- Boost your career prospects with a unique CV / resume experience
- Discover new passions and interests
- Get practical, real life, live training
- Internationally recognised, accredited qualification
- Learn a new language
- Develop cultural understanding
Successful TEFLers have a great sense of adventure, they don’t sweat the small stuff and they know how to have fun.
What we are looking for
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- A fluent* / native English speaker
- Physically and mentally fit
- Adaptable, mature, flexible, culturally sensitive and respectful
*If you’re not a native English speaker you’ll need to hold a degree and some teaching experience.
- No experience is needed for this exciting internship.
- All applicants simply need to have successfully completed pre-university studies (eg High School Diploma, A-Levels, Highers, Leaving Cert)
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Additional location information||Central and Southern China including exciting cities between Beijing to Shenzhen.|