Join over 50 first-time English teaching interns in North, East and Central Thailand for the ultimate high-paid internship abroad. You’ll land one of the best Thailand TEFL intern salaries on offer.
Premier TEFL offers the widest range of all-inclusive fully-organised paid teaching experiences. Just read our 4.5 star reviews, check out our Ofqual regulated training and prepare to get packing.
Spend a semester (4.5 months) teaching English in either a primary or secondary Thai school to eager English learners. We love this internship because no previous experience is needed. You’ll have full pre-departure TEFL training plus arrival orientation making you classroom ready in no time.
Your teaching adventure made simple.
Imagine wandering around ancient temples with the smell of incense wafting around Buddha statues. Tuck into a zesty Pad Thai or, if you can handle the heat choose a spicy panang curry with new friends and share intern classroom stories on weekends off.
What’s up for grabs on the Thailand TEFL internship?
- Airport pickup and transfers
- Welcome orientation
- A guaranteed monthly living allowance 30,000 – 34,000 THB (around US$880-US$1,000/€780-€885/£680-£770)
- An instant community of new friends
- Weekends and public holidays off
- Accommodation worth 3,000 THB (US$88/€78/£68)
- Visa sponsorship
- Contract extensions and pay rises
- A lifelong 170 hour Ofqual regulated level five TEFL certificate
- Ongoing in-country support
- Job progression opportunities
What are the benefits of a teaching abroad?
- Boost your career prospects with a unique CV / resume experience
- Discover new passions and interests
- Get practical, real life, live training
- Internationally recognised, accredited qualification
- Learn a new language
- Develop cultural understanding
Here’s the great news
- No experience is needed for this exciting internship
- No need to speak any Thai
What we are looking for
- Successful TEFLers have a great sense of adventure, they don’t sweat the small stuff and they know how to have fun.
- Aged between 21 and 45 years
- A native English speaker
- Physically and mentally fit
- Professional, adaptable, mature, flexible, culturally sensitive and respectful
- A degree holder (any discipline)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment