Join over 120 first-time English teaching interns throughout Vietnam for the ultimate high-paid internship abroad. You’ll land one of the best Vietnam TEFL intern salaries on offer.
Premier TEFL offers the widest range of all-inclusive fully-organised paid teaching experiences. Just read our 4.5 star reviews and prepare to get packing.
Spend a semester (four and a half months) teaching English in either a language centre, primary or secondary school to eager English learners. We love this internship because no previous experience is needed. You’ll have full pre-departure TEFL training plus arrival orientation making you classroom ready in no time.
Your teaching adventure made simple. Phở real.
Take in the world-famous vistas of Halong Bay from a junk boat complete with twinkling fairy lights, explore the riverways of the Mekong Delta while chewing on a coconut candy or stretch out in a relaxing hammock on Nha Trang beach. All the while sharing intern-teacher classroom stories on days off.
What’s up for grabs on the Vietnam TEFL internship?
- Airport pickup and transfers
- Welcome orientation
- A guaranteed monthly living allowance of US$700 (around €625/£540)
- An instant community of new friends
- Vietnamese language lessons
- Completion bonus of US$700 (around €625/£540)
- A lifelong accredited 240 hour TEFL certificate
- Ongoing in-country support
- Job progression opportunities
What are the benefits of a teaching abroad?
- Boost your career prospects with a unique CV / resume experience
- Discover new passions and interests
- Get practical, real life, live training
- nternationally recognised, accredited qualification
- Learn a new language
- Develop cultural understanding
Here’s the great news
- No experience is needed for this exciting internship
- No need to speak any Vietnamese
What we are looking for
- Successful TEFLers have a great sense of adventure, they don’t sweat the small stuff and they know how to have fun.
- Aged between 21 and 45 years
- A native English speaker
- Physically and mentally fit
- Professional, adaptable, mature, flexible, culturally sensitive and respectful
- A degree holder (any discipline)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment