Kickstart a paid travel adventure by getting certified to teach English abroad. Our Anglo TEFL Scholarship is a unique way to gain a TEFL qualification with live teaching practice in 11 stunning European cities across the Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, Malta, Poland, Romania and the UK.
Not only will you have a tiny price tag to pay (with up to 97% fee sponsorship), you’ll land hotel accommodation, meals, city center pick and city tour all included. Spend one to three weeks in central Europe polishing your newly-acquired English teaching skills.
And then what? We’re glad you asked! Premier TEFL has the widest range of short-term paid TEFL internships, designed for first-time English teachers. We’ll help you to spend a semester (or more) in an exotic destination teaching English, and getting paid for the pleasure. YW.
What’s up for grabs on the European TEFL Scholarship?
- City centre pickup and transfers
- Welcome orientation
- Hotel 3* and 4* accommodation
- Three meals per day
- Live teaching practice with read students
- A lifelong accredited TEFL qualification
- 11 stunning teaching practice locations
- Ongoing in-country support
- Job progression opportunities
What are the benefits of a TEFL scholarship?
- Boost your career prospects with a unique CV / resume experience
- Discover new passions and interests
- Get practical, real life, live training
- Internationally recognised, accredited qualification
- Newfound global friends
- Develop cultural understanding
Successful TEFLers have a great sense of adventure, they don’t sweat the small stuff and they know how to have fun.
What we are looking for
- Aged 18+
- A native English speaker
- Physically and mentally fit
- Adaptable, mature, flexible, culturally sensitive and respectful
- No experience is needed for this exciting scholarship
- All applicants simply need to have successfully completed pre-university studies (eg High School Diploma, A-Levels, Highers, Leaving Cert)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment