Revolutionising teacher training
Premier Pathways offers exceptional graduates a salaried, steady and supportive route into teacher training – free from tuition fees.
Will you be a part of a new generation of outstanding teachers?
Working in a school for two years, participants will immerse themselves in school life, developing beyond pedagogy and learning the profession from the routes up.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the University of Buckingham’s School of Education award the PGCE with QTS.
- Phase one: two terms in a support role capacity, understanding the pace of your school
- Phase two: taking on a 50% teaching timetable
- Phase three: 80% teaching timetable and PGCE year
- Training at the beautiful Whittebury Hall outside of term time
- Support at every step of the way
Why Premier Pathways over other routes?
- You are earning a salary the whole time
- No tuition fees – at all
- Unparalleled support network from programme Liaison Officers, the University, and peers
- Train at a steady pace and gradually builds your confidence and knowledge
- Develop in your ideal school. We carefully match the school and trainee to ensure the perfect environment for teacher training
If you have a sincere belief in the value of a good education, we know that Premier Pathways will make sure that you get the best possible start to your teaching journey.
- Total commitment to becoming a teacher
- The ability and discipline to study whilst working full-time
Qualifications and experience requirements
- 2:2 or above; ideally in a core subject degree. Strong A-Levels and at least a C in GCSE maths and English, and additionally science should you choose the primary route.
Accepted degree subjects
PGCE plus QTS
Cambridgeshire · Kent · London · Norfolk · Suffolk · West Midlands
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 300
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/08/2018