Join 100’s of first-time English teaching interns in stunning locations including Southeast China, lush green hills of Northern Thailand or crystal clear coastlines of South America or the Mediterranean.
Premier TEFL offers the widest range of all-inclusive fully-organised paid teaching experiences. Just read our 4.5 star reviews, check out our Ofqual regulated training and prepare to get packing.
Spend a semester (or two) teaching English in public and private schools or universities to eager English learners. We love internships because no previous experience is needed. You’ll have full pre-departure TEFL training plus arrival orientation making you classroom ready in no time.
Your teaching adventure made simple.
Imagine learning Mandarin and wandering around ancient monasteries with the smell of incense wafting around Buddha statues. Grab a spicy noodle bowl with new friends and share intern classroom stories on day off. There is an amazing world to explore through English teaching!
What’s up for grabs on a TEFL internship?
- A lifelong 170 hour Ofqual regulated level five TEFL certificate
- Airport pickup and transfers*
- Welcome orientation
- A guaranteed monthly living allowance
- An instant community of new friends
- Meals on workdays*
- Visa assistance
- Ongoing in-country support
- Job progression opportunities
Flight reimbursement / completion bonus**
Government-sponsored refundable deposit**
*included in most
**included in some
What are the benefits of a teaching abroad?
- Boost your career prospects with a unique CV / resume experience
- Discover new passions and interests
- Get practical, real life, live training
- Internationally recognised, accredited qualification
- Learn a new language
- Develop cultural understanding
Successful TEFLers have a great sense of adventure, they don’t sweat the small stuff and they know how to have fun.
What we are looking for
- Applicant requirements vary by location, speak to a TEFL advisor to find your perfect match.
- No experience is needed for our exciting TEFL internships
- All applicants simply need to have successfully completed pre-university studies (eg High School Diploma, A-Levels, Highers, Leaving Cert) at a minimum (some placements require a Bachelor’s degree)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment