We are looking to hire a team of 10 fresh graduates who are interested in kick starting their career in sales. You will be joining an already successful sales team in the financial services industry and will be looking to make a name for yourself in the company from day-one.
The initial training programme will help in deciding your designated sector and from there you will look to understand your niche market, build rapport with your clients, understand their needs, become a subject matter expert and in turn sell to them.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of an amazing company who truly believe in making a massive success out of young careers.
- From day-one you will be on a clear fast-track progression path which will see you progress from a graduate sales consultant all the way up to associate team leader
- Undertaking both outbound and inbound activity;
- Creating and delivering quality, qualified appointments with business prospects to secure the future success of the sales team;
- Meeting and exceeding targets and KPI’s
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of future business opportunities
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell and gain referrals
- Continually updating our business prospect database with key marketing and competitor information
- Promoting the brand in a friendly, professional manner
The company believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. So what can they offer you?
- £18,000 basic (going up to £21,000 after your first three months) plus uncapped commission - with one graduate making £70,000 in his first year
- Amazing incentives – holidays, weekends away, nights out, start of year and quarter “kick offs” in venues around Manchester, in-house competitions etc
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Great family-feel to the business – very sporty and goal-orientated office, lots of comradery and laughs
What we are looking for
- Huge overachiever
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Highly money motivated. You need a motivator to earn money
- Competitive and ambitious
Educated to degree level.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £20-£22,000 + OTE
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 July 2019