Do you want to join an award-winning employer with an award-winning graduate scheme?
Here at Princes, people are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we’re so proud to have won ‘Employer of the Year’ at the 2021 Grocer Awards and ‘Best Training Initiative’ at the 2021 Food Management Today Awards.
Our Commercial Graduate Scheme will
- Give you the opportunity to explore different areas of the business
- Allow you to make a difference from day one, with stretching objectives for each rotation, all designed to develop you whilst driving business performance
- Provide you with the tools and experience to become a leader of the future, with the support of an award-winning development programme.
What it's all about
Our Commercial Graduate Scheme offers successful candidates 3, 8-month rotations within our Commercial, Sales and Marketing functions, all based in our offices in the Royal Liver Building, in the heart of the vibrant city of Liverpool.
We are constantly growing and adapting to provide the best quality products to our customers, and we are looking for ambitious and driven individuals with a genuine interest in a career in FMCG to join our Commercial Graduate Team.
Since it began in 2009 the Commercial Graduate Scheme has seen many of our Graduates progress into senior management positions and we are looking for more future leaders to join us in 2023.
What you will get
If you are successful, Princes can offer you:
- £27,000 starting salary as well £1,000 incremental increase at the end of each rotation, based on your performance.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- 26 days of annual leave (including a day off for your birthday), with the option to buy five additional days
- Hybrid working – up to three days per week working from home (dependant on business requirements)
- 24 months rotating across our commercial, sales, and marketing functions, learning from the best and being supported with a tailored, award winning, learning & development programme.
What we are looking for
If you’re a recent graduate or graduating this year, with at least a 2:2 in a business related degree
Accepted degree subjects
- accounting and finance
- business and management studies
- media studies and publishing
- marketing and advertising studies
- food sciences
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
Start Date 4 September 2023
How to apply
Send a copy of your CV and a 500 word statement that tells us 'Why Princes & Why You', via the Apply button.
Please note that assessment centres will be held on Wednesday 15 and 22 March 2023 in our Head Office in the Royal Liver Building, Liverpool.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 February 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24 February 2023