Do you want to join an award-winning Employer with an award-winning Graduate scheme? Then look no further, applications for our Commercial Graduate Scheme are now open.
Our Commercial Graduate Scheme will:
- Give you the opportunity to explore different areas of the business
- Allow you to make a difference from day one, with stretching objectives for each rotation, all designed to develop you whilst driving business performance
- Provide you with the tools and experience to become a leader of the future, with the support of an award-winning development programme.
What it's all about
Our Commercial Graduate Scheme offers successful candidates three, eight-month rotations within our Commercial function, all based in our offices in the Royal Liver Building, in the heart of the vibrant city of Liverpool.
We are constantly growing and adapting to provide the best quality products to our customers, and we are looking for ambitious and driven individuals with a genuine interest in a career in FMCG to join our Commercial Graduate Team.
Since it began in 2009 the Commercial Graduate Scheme has seen many of our Graduates progress into senior management positions and we are looking for more future leaders to join us in 2024.
What you will get
If you are successful, Princes can offer you:
- £27,000 starting salary as well £1,000 incremental increase at the end of each rotation, based on your performance.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- 25 days of annual leave (plus an extra day off for your birthday), with the option to buy five additional days
- Hybrid working – up to three days per week working from home (dependent on business requirements)
- 24 months rotating across our Commercial, Sales, and Category functions, learning from the best and being supported with a tailored, award winning, learning & development programme.
Our Sales team have two key focus areas, firstly to manage our current customer accounts, driving and maintaining successful and profitable relationships, and secondly to explore and exploit new business opportunities.
Princes Category Management team is a key part of the Commercial function, it is primarily focused on optimising how our products show up at the 'point of purchase', deliver through working directly with our retail partners to make sure we have our fair share of store distribution, positioning and space on fixture, as well as promotional support. During your Category placement, you will build your experience and understanding of how the grocery market operates, learn how to engage positively with our key customers and develop the skills needed to analyse sales data to provide the insights we need to win in this competitive environment. Your time spent in the category rotation will give you great base to succeed, wherever your career takes you.
Our Commercial teams are focused on maximising financial performance through the profitability of the products we sell in a number of different ways, from cost management to pricing strategies.
What we are looking for
At least a 2:2 in a business related degree
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
Additional job details
How to apply
If you’re a recent graduate, or graduating this year, with at least a 2:2 in a business related degree, apply for our Graduate Scheme by sending a copy of your CV and a 500 word statement that tells us 'Why Princes & Why You'. Princes are committed to ensuring an inclusive application process, as such you can choose to submit the 500-word statement in audio format if you prefer. Audio submissions should be limited to four minutes in length (any content after four minutes will not be considered).
If you would like to request any reasonable adjustment, for any part of the recruitment process (including application), please let us know by email
Please note that assessment centres will be held on Wednesday 28 February 2024 in our Head Office in the Royal Liver Building, Liverpool. Successful candidates will join the graduate programme in September 2024.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 January 2024
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 January 2024