We are offering ambitious graduates an opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding environment where you will make a difference to our young people with autism every day.
Designed to give you insight into the specialist approach we use, and the positive impact we have on our young people and their families, you will start by working as an Autism Practitioner, before moving around the organisation on a number of placements over an 18-month period. By the end of this time you will have experienced the key parts of the organisation and will have the skills and experience to apply for one of our Senior Autism Practitioner or Home Managers roles.
If you have a degree in any discipline, are flexible, resilient and ambitious about making a difference through the work you do, Priors Court Graduate Programme could be the right career for you.
Our Graduate Programme offers a flexible pathway to a career in care. Could you be our care leaders of tomorrow?
What we are looking for
- Must hold a degree, in any discipline.
- Must be career-minded, driven and want to make a positive impact on other people’s lives
- Must be willing to undertake a work-based/ research project based around your skills and interests that will benefit our organisations and our young people.
- Must have the ability to work shifts including weekends and bank holidays over a seven day period
- Must have a willingness to work flexibly and adapt well to change.
- Must be resilient and cope well under pressure.
- Must be physically fit and able to support our young people in physical activities.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
with regular increments and a welcome bonus. • Industry specific qualifications and continued professional development, comprehensive benefits package, ongoing support from dedicated Graduate Development Coordinator
How to apply
Click the Apply button to download and complete our application form before returning it to email@example.com
If you have any initial questions or would like to find out more information about this opportunity please contact Cherri Cook on 01635 247202/ 07714083323 or email on the above address
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 14 December 2019