If you think you’ve got what it takes to set out a high-level strategy for a billion-dollar brand, then test your business knowledge on our CEO Challenge. Sign up to our competition and play the part of a manager, undertaking in-depth business case studies and producing winning solutions to advance your career. If you come up with great solutions, you could see yourself jetting to the Europe finals in Rome and to the global finals in Panama. What’s more, impress our jury and you could even earn a place with us for real!
The first big achievement is to make it to the Northern Europe cluster finals.
During the two-day event, you will join a team of three to solve a Head and Shoulders case study and present your solution to a jury of P&G executives. The team who wins the business case, will be invited to the grand Europe final. In the event, you will also get the chance to meet P&G people, build your capabilities and complete our assessment process (interviews), which can already lead you to an internship offer in one of our functions based in UK, Ireland and Nordics (sales, marketing, finance or HR) or to a full time graduate job in sales, in UK, with immediate start.
And that’s not all! Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference in Cincinnati, in mid-July 2018, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
What’s in it for you?
- Get the chance to participate in an extraordinary international business challenge, meeting P&G leaders and others students
- A great experience to test and build your business leadership skills
- A way to see what working with us is like
- A chance to show us your potential & get an internship offer at P&G
- An opportunity to join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference, with P&G Board of Executives in Cincinnati (USA), if you win our global final
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Qualifications and experience requirements
- University students (penultimate or final year) registered studying in any university, business school or engineering school in UK, Ireland and Nordics.
- Willing to join as an intern in UK, Ireland, Sweden (or for a full-time graduate role in sales in the UK, Norway, Denmark, Finland)
Accepted degree subjects
UK wide, Denmark · Finland · Ireland · Norway · Sweden
How to apply
Step one: Application and online assessment (28 August to 19 November 2017)
Register online, and pass the online peak performance assessment and reasoning screen tests.
Step two: Online case study deadline (case study open: 20 November to 4 December 2017) If you pass the test, you will receive a link to the next round of the competition on 20 November.
This is a challenging online case with a time limit that consists of three parts:
- Background data on the Head and Shoulders business to help you answer the questions of the case (30 mins)
- 19 multiple-choice questions (25 mins to answer)
- One open question to show your creativity and business insight (20 mins to answer). You will have 14days to access the online business case to access and complete it in one go in a limited timeframe. Show us what you’ve got.
Step three: Northern Europe Cluster finals at our NE Head Office (Weybridge, Surrey) – 29 and 30 January 2018
We will select those who offered the best solutions in the previous steps, and invite them to a video interview. If you are successful, you will visit your local site for a written reasoning test and a face-to-face interview, after which if successful you will be directly invited for the Northern Europe finals.
The winning team will be sent to the Great Europe CEO Challenge final in Rome (10-12 April 2018) and if they do well there, even make it to the global final in Panama in May. Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference in Cincinnati, in mid-July 2018, where they will meet the executive board of P&G and partner companies.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 23/10/2017