We are currently running a number of internships roles for students and recent graduates who are interested in sales careers.
A paid eight-week internship at our offices in Harrogate or Weybridge with a flexible start around your availability. If successful during your internship we have a graduate role for you to start straight away. During the internship you will complete business analysis and presentations to our retailers.
Following a successful internship, placement or career academy with the company, P&G hires graduates into permanent roles. This means graduates are being hired into a career, with the expectation that they will grow into one of P&G’s future leaders… maybe even the next CEO.
New starters can expect a job with responsibility from day one and a career with a variety of challenging roles that develop and broaden their skills, together with support from training and coaching.
- P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies with globally trusted recognisable brands. Nearly five billion times a day, P&G brands such as Pantene, Gillette and Fairy Liquid touch the lives of people around the world
- P&G operates in approximately 70 countries and employs people from over 140 nationalities. P&G recruits the finest people in the world, because we develop talent almost exclusively from within.
- Top talent
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Leadership/Self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English language
- Driving licence for the internship is desirable though not essential
Qualifications and experience requirements
Off Cycle Sales Internship – open to those who have completed any university degree within the last three years.
Accepted degree subjects
Harrogate · Weybridge
Location flexibility: for internships, you could be based at our head office in Weybridge, Surrey, or at our other sales office in Harrogate, Yorkshire (near Leeds).
How to apply
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia).
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary).
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB.
- You must have the right to work in the country you have applied for the full duration on the internship/placement.
Closing date: 09/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 09/11/2017