We are currently running a number of graduate roles for students and recent graduates who are interested in sales careers.
A two-day course designed to challenge your business and strategic thinking, networking and team building skills - 14 to 15 December 2017 at our offices in Weybridge, Surrey. All expenses are paid by P&G. You will also meet sales leaders and network with P&G sales employees. If successful on the programme you could be offered a full-time role.
Following a successful internship, placement or career academy with the company, P&G hires graduates into permanent roles. This means graduates are being hired into a career, with the expectation that they will grow into one of P&G’s future leaders… maybe even the next CEO.
New starters can expect a job with responsibility from day one and a career with a variety of challenging roles that develop and broaden their skills, together with support from training and coaching.
- P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies with globally trusted recognisable brands. Nearly five billion times a day, P&G brands such as Pantene, Gillette and Fairy Liquid touch the lives of people around the world
- P&G operates in approximately 70 countries and employs people from over 140 nationalities. P&G recruits the finest people in the world, because we develop talent almost exclusively from within
Qualifications and experience requirements
The Sales function welcomes applicants from any degree discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
Harrogate · Weybridge
Location flexibility: for full-time permanent roles, you could be based at our head office in Weybridge, Surrey, or at our other Sales office in Harrogate, Yorkshire (near Leeds)
How to apply
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note: individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
- You must have the right to work in the country you have applied to for the full duration of the internship/placement
Closing date: 09/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 09/11/2017