We are currently running a number of Summer Placement roles for students and recent graduates who are interested in sales careers.
Sales summer placement – open to penultimate and final year students.
We offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students. You will be provided with a deep, experienced based understanding of Sales and Customer Teams. Interns become an important member of one of our customer teams, working directly with the customer, and having selling and account management responsibility. We are seeking students who are leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators.
Opportunities available in the UK and also Dublin, Ireland. Please specify your location preference in your application cover letter.
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies with globally trusted recognisable brands. Nearly five billion times a day,
P&G brands such as Pantene, Gillette and Fairy Liquid touch the lives of people around the world.
P&G operates in approximately 70 countries and employs people from over 140 nationalities. P&G recruits the finest people in the world, because we develop talent almost exclusively from within.
Following a successful internship, placement or career academy with the company, P&G hires graduates into permanent roles. This means graduates are being hired into a career, with the expectation that they will grow into one of P&G’s future leaders… maybe even the next CEO.
New starters can expect a job with responsibility from day one and a career with a variety of challenging roles that develop and broaden their skills, together with support from training and coaching.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Leadership/self starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English language
- Driving licence for the internship is desirable though not essential.
Qualifications and experience requirements
The sales function welcomes applicants from any degree discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
Dublin · Harrogate · Weybridge
Location flexibility: for internships, you could be based at our head office in Weybridge, Surrey, or at our other sales office in Harrogate, Yorkshire (near Leeds)
Contract and working hours
How to apply
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia).
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary).
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB.
- You must have the right to work in the country you have applied to for the full duration of the internship/placement.
Closing date: 09/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 09/11/2017