We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, hardworking and analytical individuals to join our UK focused team. The role will entail:
- Working as a key part of our UK retail, or office and industrial PROMIS teams in the production of detailed town and city based research reports
- Undertaking primary and secondary research to develop in-depth knowledge of individual local markets, as well as an understanding of key UK property market trends
- Providing direct research support to our clients on an ad hoc basis
- Taking an active role in the ongoing development of our UK services in terms of report format and data delivery to clients
The remuneration package:
- Holiday entitlement of 27 days pa (our office is closed over the Christmas period). Life insurance and income protection cover for all employees.
- PMA contribution to workplace pension scheme.
- In addition PMA provide travel card loans, bike to work scheme, eye tests, childcare vouchers. PMA is a friendly company and we have regular social events.
PMA are the world’s leading independent commercial property research company. Our team of over 50 analysts, drawn globally, analyse and forecast property markets throughout the UK, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US. Our clients include most major global property investors.
We aim to recruit and retain the strongest candidates to provide a first class service to our clients. We continue to promote from within; most partner and associate positions are held by analysts who started with us as graduates.
We are a motivated company and our non-hierarchical working environment gives new recruits the support needed to expand their skills and become a valuable member of our sociable team. Whilst we are a hard working company, we also value our informal culture.
- You will have an interest in commercial property markets, along with broader economic and social trends
- You will draw on excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills, and will have an eye for detail
- You will work independently from an early stage, requiring self-motivation and excellent organisation skills
- You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You will be degree educated with a strong academic record. A rounded individual is more important than the course studied - we employ graduates from a wide range of degrees across humanities and sciences
Qualifications and experience requirements
Previous relevant experience is advantageous but not essential.
Accepted degree subjects
Salary dependent on experience
How to apply
- Please submit a CV and a covering letter using the online form via the Apply button
- We are ideally looking for applicants who are available to start as soon as possible; the current positions are not suitable for those in the final year of an undergraduate degree
- Successful applicants will be invited to a first interview, which if successful, will be followed up with a second interview and assessment
- Please note that due to the volume of applications that we receive it is not possible for us to respond to all applicants
Closing date: 29/09/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 29/09/2017