There is currently an opportunity within the company for a graduate embedded systems / electronic design engineer.
Working within the engineering/projects department, the position is a flexible role, ensuring involvement in all aspects/products within the business. The role would involve:
- Writing embedded firmware in C/C++ for microcontroller and digital signal processor applications
- Low level driver development
- Low power electronics design and review
- Product architecture development
- Assistance in preparing operational manuals, engineering studies and datasheets
- Assembly of products
- Testing of products (i.e. pressure testing, function testing) to confirm client specification
Our innovative products are supplied worldwide and are recognised as the most advanced systems available today. If you are passionate about what you do and interested in embedded systems, electronics, software and signal processing, we want to meet you.
What we are looking for
- C/C++ for embedded development
- Knowledge and experience with embedded microcontrollers or DSPs
- Low power electronics design
- Signal processing expertise
- FPGA, RTOS and high level software development experience is considered an asset
Attention to detail, accuracy and strong communication skills are key, along with an ability to manage multiple design projects to stringent timescales/deadlines.
Degree in electrical engineering or computer science.
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences and IT
- electronic and electrical engineering
How to apply
Email your CV and covering letter, giving a detailed account of your experience, skills and knowledge in relation to the requirements posed in the questions above via the Apply button.
Interview Date: All successful candidates will be informed immediately and asked to attend an interview
Please be aware this advert may close early once the right person has applied. It is advised to apply early.
See further advice on developing your CV and covering letter.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 11/07/2018
Additional job details
£18,000 – £21,000
Salary dependent on experience