Protocol Education recruits the best teachers and teaching assistants for jobs in schools across England. We are growing fast and as a result have an exciting recruitment consultant opportunities to join our teams across London.
Our recruitment consultants match top quality candidates to a wide range of education roles. This particular position has a special focus on primary/secondary/SEND schools, so a knowledge of these education sectors would be a distinct advantage although not essential. We will need you to retain the existing client base while building new relationships with local schools, while also building and growing a quality pool of candidates in your area.
In return we offer:
- A competitive base salary with performance related bonuses and a highly competitive commission structure, pension and income protection benefits
- An exceptional learning and development programme designed for each stage of your employment journey with a clear path to develop and progress
- Automatic career ladder progression related to performance
- Reduced working hours outside term-time and a shorter day on Fridays
- Casual office based dress on non-client facing days
- Incentives, activities and evenings out to motivate and reward success
- Two annual opportunities to get together as an entire company to celebrate our success
- Weekend trips abroad to reward success – our last weekend’s away consisted of high end fun in Paris and Lisbon
POP, our innovative employee engagement platform which includes:
- Smart Spending – the largest employee discount scheme in the world with hundreds of retailers
- Employee reward scheme including our POP! Wall of colleague appreciation and acknowledgement
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Strong communication, networking and relationship building skills
- An innovative and creative mind to solve problems and provide solutions
- A natural ability to influence people
- A high level of customer service
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a successful team
You will need to have a drive and enthusiasm for recruitment combined with passion, integrity, ambition and a strong desire to succeed. You will be joining a successful team led by an experienced manager keen to enable their consultants to hit their full potential. There are rewards related to your performance and clear career progression opportunities based on your success.
Accepted degree subjects
£18,000 - £27,000
Commission plus training
How to apply
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in recruitment then please join our team by emailing your applications via the Apply button.
Closing date: 21/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/01/2018