Protocol Education recruits the best teachers and teaching assistants for jobs in schools across England. We are growing fast and as a result have exciting recruitment consultant opportunities to join our team. This role will initially be based in our Kingston branch, and move to our Uxbridge branch in the near future.
Our recruitment consultants match top quality candidates to a wide range of education roles. This particular position has a special focus on SEND schools, so a knowledge of this education sector would be a distinct advantage although not essential. We will need you to retain the existing client base while building new relationships with local schools, while also building and growing a quality pool of candidates in your area. This role requires shift work between 7am – 6:30pm.
In return we offer:
- A dynamic and fun working environment
- A competitive base salary with performance related bonuses and a highly competitive commission structure, pension and health benefits
- A strong commitment to learning and development
- Career ladder progression related to performance
- Reduced working hours outside of term time
- Casual office based dress on non client facing days
- Incentives, activities and evenings out to motivate and reward success
- Two annual opportunities to get together as an entire company to celebrate our success
- Opportunities to attend weekend trips abroad to reward success – our last weekend’s away consisted of high end fun in Paris, Lisbon, Madrid and Berlin
- Our innovative employee engagement platform which includes an employee rewards and discount scheme.
What we are looking for
- Strong communication, networking and relationship building skills
- An innovative and creative mind to solve problems and provide solutions
- A natural ability to influence people
- A high level of customer service
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a successful team
- Recruitment or sales experience would be a defiant advantage
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Kingston upon Thames
How to apply
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in recruitment then please join our team by clicking on the apply button.
We will then contact you to invite you to our group recruitment assessment day which is being held on 19th June 2019 in our Kingston office or an individual interview.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 July 2019