We will take the hard work out of securing your first teaching job.
You have successfully trained to be a teacher during a pandemic. Congratulations, you have done your share of hard work, now let Protocol Education help with your search for your first job.
Protocol Education’s NQT Pool is the easiest way of accessing hundreds of NQT jobs all via one form (and no personal statement!). Choose the areas that you want to work in, and let our consultants do the rest. We work with primary, secondary, and special needs schools across England who are looking to appoint NQTs for September 2021 but have been disrupted by the pandemic.
How it works
- Complete a simple application process
- Tell us what you want to teach and where you want to teach it
- Your consultant goes out and promotes you to the matching schools
- Interviews are arranged and we give you the inside knowledge to make sure you succeed
- You get placed for September and we continue to provide help and support through your NQT Year
Benefits of joining Protocol Education’s NQT Pool:
- It is free, quick, and easy to register – we know you have got a lot on now, so we have created a quick and simple process especially for NQTs
- If you are looking for your own job this is a brilliant plan-B – it is non-exclusive, so you can sign up and keep looking yourself, whatever works for you.
- We do all the hard work on your behalf – Protocol Education is one of the largest, most established recruitment companies in education, one form gives you access to hundreds of jobs and massive amounts of support
- Extra help when you need it – you will get access to superb training materials and pastoral support from us to support you during your NQT year.
So, let Protocol Education help you find your first teaching job
What we are looking for
Candidates must have completed or are completing their initial teacher training this year.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- from £24,373
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 September 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 2 September 2021