To provide high quality, dedicated, administration and logistical support for our managed learning service clients. The primary function of the Coordinator is to be the first point of contact for all external learning requests, as well as provide local administrative activity for the client’s specific learning programmes and training events.
- Provide professional advice on training courses to meet customer requirements
- Research, respond to and advise on queries for all bookings
- Follow up on all client requests while keeping the client informed of progress
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to resolve enquires
- Build and maintain internal QA relationships
- Build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service
- Carry out tasks within the agreed time-frame
- Foresee possible delays or complications and plan strategies to avoid or minimise them
- Escalate matters where appropriate but aim to develop sufficient awareness of QA , the client and the MLS role in order to work independently
Financial package and benefits
We are offering a competitive base salary, private pension as well as 25 days holiday, twp days paid charity work each year for a charity of your choice (which we actively encourage), three days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection (1,200 to be precise), and cycle to work scheme. You will be given full training and will have monthly 1-2-1’s to help develop and reach your potential.
If you’ve read the above, feel we are the company for you. Then apply to us today. Speak soon.
What we are looking for
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word/Excel etc. at beginner level or above
- Competent in writing emails/correspondence
- Great people skills (sounds cliché but building relationships is a key part of this role)
- Previous experience in a customer service role
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25 October 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment