Fast-track your career in IT consultancy
Great jobs in IT are hard to find. Gaining experience can be just as difficult. Even if you are straight out of university, the latest technology can quickly leave you behind.
At the QA Academy, we will train you to work as an IT consultant in the latest, in-demand software. We'll then get you out into the real world, working for some of the most recognisable organisations in the UK.
The 12-weeks' training, based out of Manchester’s Media City, is free, as is your luxury accommodation – or, if you prefer, we can offer a living allowance. Once you are working on-site, you'll receive a competitive salary, plus bags of experience you'll struggle to find anywhere else.
So, what's the catch? None. Zilch. Nada. Naturally, we're looking for the smartest, most ambitious graduates from science, technology, engineering and maths degrees. And we will only ask you to commit to QA Consulting for a minimum of two years while we continue to build your technical, project and business experience.
Sure, starting your career after graduating is a big decision. So, our experienced team are here to offer you advice and support to help with your move to one of the most vibrant cities in the UK, and get you connected with our growing team of young, like-minded graduates. If that's not enough, our consultants are invited to the annual QA Consulting conference, in 2016 held in Barcelona.
Add it all together and it's no real surprise that TheJobCrowd named us the fourth best IT consulting company for graduates to work for in the UK.
What you will get
- Free 12-weeks’ training programme in the latest in-demand software
- Free luxury accommodation in Salford Quays and Manchester city centre or a living allowance during your training
- 25 days holiday, contributory company pension, subsidised medial insurance, income protection and life assurance
- Ongoing career development including annual overseas consultant’s conference, Alumni and social events
- Unlimited referral scheme
- The desire to develop your IT skills working across our client sites
- A keen interest in computer programming and software development
- Eligibility to work and gain security clearance within the UK
- Geographically flexible to work throughout the UK
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a STEM subject
Accepted degree subjects
computer sciences and IT
potentially rising to £42,000 OTE after year two
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 10+
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/09/2017