QA Consulting’s unique award winning graduate programme takes you through intensive training, giving you the skills and qualifications to work within cutting edge technologies, throughout the IT industry. Our graduate programme has a strong focus on community, support and career development which has led to us being voted fourth in a poll of the top technical companies for graduates on TheJobCrowd . Our academy, in the heart of Media City, is perfect for facilitating your entry into the world of Enterprise IT.
The successful graduates will be joining one of the most highly renowned technology graduate employers in the UK. Our investment in our people, and the opportunity we offer our consultants has brought the company outstanding external praise including:
- Voted fourth in a poll of Top Technical Companies for graduates to work for
- Glassdoor scores of 4.6/5 rating, 89% would recommend, 96% approve of CEO 
- Microsoft Worldwide Learning Partner of the Year 
We currently have opportunities for graduates to join the Big Data technology stream. As people, businesses, and devices are becoming increasingly connected we create incredible amounts of potentially useful data. It’s estimated that we produce over 2.5 exabytes of data every day  in a range of formats from .mp3 to plain text, and as this increases, so does the skill gap for those who can use the technologies necessary to gain critical insights that influence business decisions.
Graduate training will include:
- Enterprise architecture and business process modelling
- Object oriented programming and concepts
- Continuous integration
- Relational and non-relational databases
- Distributed storage and processing
- ETL, analytics, development, and visualisation with Big Data
Once trained, you will be prepared to work with a range of popular technologies in the Big Data industry to perform cluster administration, ETL operations, analytics, and visualisation. This opportunity not only includes general knowledge of Big Data storage and processing, but also a number of the fastest trending skills in technology such as Spark, Hive, and Cassandra .
- A living allowance provided throughout your training in Manchester
- Unlimited referral incentive scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual overseas consultant conference
- Serviced based benefits including private medical insurance, income protection and life assurance
- On-going career development
We are also recruiting for roles in Pega, Cyber Security, DevOps and many other industry leading technologies. If you are interested please get in touch.
QA Ltd is the UK’s number one technical training provider. With over 6,000 clients and operating within 80% of the FTSE 250, we are a world leader of IT training. QA Consulting, a division of QA Ltd, have the unique ability to use this world class training to provide outstanding consultants to the largest companies in the UK.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Eligibility to get security cleared
Geographically flexible throughout the UK
- A keen interest in computer programming and software development
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- The desire to develop your skills in a long term position working across our client sites in the UK.
Qualifications and experience requirements
A STEM degree.
Accepted degree subjects
computer sciences and IT
potentially rising to £42,000 OTE after year two
East Midlands · East of England · London · North East England · North West England · Scotland · South East England · South West England · Wales · West Midlands · Yorkshire and the Humber
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/09/2017