Passionate about technology?
QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for, and YOU can share in our success. We have grown 600% in 2016 and currently work with 6000 clients, 80% being from the FTSE 100. We are also very proud to have been voted by TheJobCrowd as the 4th Top Tech Company for graduates to work in the UK.
We are seeking individuals looking to start their career in DevOps. Successful candidates will be working with one of our existing London based customers and have the opportunity to develop their skills with one of the largest public sector organisations, in one of the leading DevOps programmes in the UK.
What to expect
- Our 12-week training programme is held in Manchester's MediaCityUK
- The training is free, as is luxury accommodation
- Alternatively, employees can opt for a monthly bursary
- After training employees sit an exam to become a certified software architect
- We also put employees through senior software and lead software architect qualifications
QA Ltd is the UK’s number one technical training provider. With over 6,000 clients and operating within 80% of the FTSE 250, we are a world leader of IT training. QA Consulting, a division of QA Ltd, have the unique ability to use this world class training to provide outstanding consultants to the largest companies in the UK.
- Candidates must be geographically flexible
- Passion for technology
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Minimum of 2:2 degree or above in any computing related degree
- Or 2:1 in any STEM related degree
- Exposure to JAVA is desirable
Accepted degree subjects
computer sciences and IT
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
If your CV is successful someone from our recruitment team will be in touch to invite you to one of our assessment centres. These take place once a week in either our Brighton or Manchester office depending on which location suits you.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/09/2017