QA Consulting’s unique award winning graduate programme takes you through intensive training, giving you the skills and qualifications to work within cutting edge technologies, throughout the IT industry. Our graduate programme has a strong focus on community, support and career development which has led to us being voted fourth in a poll of the top technical companies for graduates on TheJobCrowd . Our academy, in the heart of Media City, is perfect for facilitating your entry into the world of Enterprise IT.
The successful graduates will be joining one of the most highly renowned technology graduate employers in the UK. Our investment in our people, and the opportunity we offer our consultants has brought the company outstanding external praise including:
- Voted fourth in a poll of Top Technical Companies for graduates to work for
- Glassdoor scores of 4.6/5 rating, 89% would recommend, 96% approve of CEO 
- Microsoft Worldwide Learning Partner of the Year 
We currently have opportunities for graduates to join the DevOps technology stream. The goal of DevOps involves improving collaboration through the use of Agile methodologies and automating the delivery and deployment of products and services. Organisations with DevOps teams in place “deploy 30x more frequently with 200x shorter lead times; they have 60x fewer failures and recover 168x faster” . It is the practice of operations and development engineers working together, in an Agile way, from design through the development process to production support .
Graduate training will include:
- Enterprise architecture and business process modelling
- Object oriented programming and concepts
- Continuous integration
- Agile Practices and DevOps
- Cloud Management and Deployment
- Provisioning and Configuration Management
You will gain exposure to a multitude of in-demand, niche technologies that will be developed over your career. Puppet, one of the leading IT automation tools , is an area you can cultivate further within your first two years at QA Consulting. With our training and support we will enable you to gain accreditations such as the Puppet Professional Certification or expand into other technologies such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- A living allowance provided throughout your training in Manchester
- Unlimited referral incentive scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual overseas consultant conference
- Serviced based benefits including private medical insurance, income protection and life assurance
- On-going career development
We are also recruiting for roles in Big Data, Cyber Security, Pega and many other industry leading technologies. If you are interested please get in touch.
QA Ltd is the UK’s number one technical training provider. With over 6,000 clients and operating within 80% of the FTSE 250, we are a world leader of IT training. QA Consulting, a division of QA Ltd, have the unique ability to use this world class training to provide outstanding consultants to the largest companies in the UK.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Eligibility to get security cleared
- A keen interest in computer programming and software development
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- The desire to develop your skills in a long term position working across our client sites in the UK.
Qualifications and experience requirements
A STEM degree.
Accepted degree subjects
computer sciences and IT
potentially rising to £42,000 OTE after year two
East Midlands · East of England · London · North East England · North West England · Scotland · South East England · South West England · Wales · West Midlands · Yorkshire and the Humber
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/09/2017