If you’re looking for a new challenge with great benefits, then Quality Care Cleaning Ltd is the place for you as we are now looking for a proactive, highly motivated and talented Sales and Marketing Executive Graduate Trainee to join our team.
Main purpose of this role
As a Sales and Marketing Executive Graduate Trainee you will gain an unrivalled insight into the workings of the business and have an incredible opportunity to develop a wide range of skills whilst beginning a fulfilling and rewarding long term career with us.
The Graduate who joins our team can make a significant contribution to our company’s success; we believe this is driven by our people and hiring this role is a key element to our overall business strategy.
Our trainee role is a full-time, permanent post where you will gain new skills and develop existing ones whilst obtaining a comprehensive understanding of how the company operates. You will undertake the following activities:
- Administration and management of business information
- Project coordination and implementation
- Market research
- Marketing – branding, advertising, social media, networking, relationship marketing, website management, PR
- Business analysis
- Sales lead generation
- Business development and account management
- Commercial contract negotiation and mobilisation
To help you succeed you will receive the following support as you progress within our company:
- Induction: a comprehensive induction to ensure you have a full understanding of key working practices and our products and services
- Training and development: throughout this programme you will receive ongoing training and development to support your overall career development, which will include: business product knowledge, customer services and leadership development. You will be directly reporting to the Managing Director and mentored to become fully proficient in this role
- Development review meetings: you will have quarterly review meetings to celebrate your successes and ensure you have a development plan that helps you get the most out of your experience
- Mentors: you will have a business mentor who will give you extra support and help connecting you with other employees and being a friendly face in the business as you progress
- Competitive starting salary and generous sales target based bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday per year
- Annual pay review
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
You'll also benefit from being part of one of the most welcoming, encouraging and ambitious teams around. We're the kind of people who aren't just out to do well for ourselves either - the fact is, we're totally committed to going the extra mile for each other and our customers too. Perhaps that's why we're consistently recognised throughout the industry as a leader for quality service.
- This is a permanent job inclusive of a one-year graduate trainee support programme
- Hours: working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. Some flexibility in your working hours will be expected to ensure the business needs of Quality Care Cleaning are satisfied
- Bonus: sales target based bonus scheme
What we are looking for
We look for ambitious individuals who are able to demonstrate high levels of drive, determination and creativity. You will therefore need to show the following:
- Confidence, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed in a business environment
- A good level of commercial awareness and an understanding of key considerations in business decision making
- A well-rounded skill set to assist with the varied nature of the role - throughout the scheme you will be expected to adapt to different departments, processes and roles
- A team focus and ability to communicate at all levels, from front line staff to members of senior management, including company directors
- Flexibility, adaptability and a desire to support the future growth of the business
- Eligibility to live and work permanently in the UK
This is an ideal role for a recent graduate, or someone who has already gained some commercial experience, that wants to take their first step in building a successful career with a rapidly growing organisation.
Degree level or sales experience. As we are keen to develop a diverse and varied workforce, we accept applications from any degree discipline, with a minimum 2:1 result (or 2:2 if you have a master’s degree or higher).
Business or marketing related degrees are preferable although other specialisms will be considered.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
Plus sales bonus scheme. Salary increasing to £23,000 on successful completion of the training programme. This may be accelerated at management discretion following demonstration of key performance excellence.
How to apply
If you want to take advantage of this exciting opportunity to develop your skills and kick start your career in a fast-paced organisation, please apply via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 August 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 August 2019