If you’re looking for your first step within sales, you might not have considered recruitment as a career, but at Quanta we’re not your typical recruitment company.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you’ll receive an eight week extensive training programme delivered by our highly experienced internal trainers, giving you the knowledge, tools and confidence to develop a really good grounding within recruitment and our specialist sectors.
You’ll start by working within our fast paced resource team; locating and building relationships with highly skilled candidates on a global presence within either our life sciences or renewable energy divisions. As your confidence and ability grow you will continue to work with our trainers, completing our internal Fast Track Sales training programme and progressing into a Sales Consultant position.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences.
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope
- We have no client or candidate ownership and a dedicated resource delivery team.
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- We have received Three Star Accreditation from Best Companies for our extraordinary commitment to employee engagement
- Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, 2018
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We like to have fun and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
Interested? Here’s what some of the team say about life at Quanta:
“The training everyone receives is amazing, and it's actually enjoyable. It's so sufficient that you pick up everything straight away, and actually look forward to going away and using it.” - Delivery Executive
“Colleagues are recognized and rewarded for their hard work. We receive ongoing training and have the opportunity to learn new languages”. – Delivery Team Leader
What we are looking for
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Stress tolerance
- Active listening
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||South East England|