Are you looking for a great opportunity to join a passionate and dynamic product management team? As a Graduate Product Manager, you will use your competencies to support the team in maximising our product portfolio’s and help achieve our business objectives. If you are inquisitive with a ‘can do’ attitude and an enthusiastic outlook, we will support you and help you attain your goals through sharing knowledge and our tailored employee programme of continued development.
What will be my responsibilities as a Graduate Product Manager?
As a key member of the team, you will:
- Complete market research studies to determine market size, competitors, market requirements for both existing and future products
- Analyse internal data and recommend product ranges for review in terms of range extensions, deletions and cost saving initiatives
- Evaluate commercial targets for sales teams and monitor effectiveness
- Report on the performance of a product portfolio against a plan, to include assessment of market share, market dynamics and competitive environment
- Research new market opportunities and assist in plans for new products and new routes to market to maximise sales of available capacity in the manufacturing business
Why should I join Radius Systems?
Since 1965 we have developed and manufactured innovative plastic pipeline solutions for the utilities industries. We are now expanding our business into new sectors including distributors, house builders and export, with the delivery of better products and services.
Our positive approach to supporting people in the long term with their continued development is important to us. We take the responsibility of sharing our knowledge and experience, built over five decades seriously.
You are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times, whilst acting responsibly towards our environment.
What will I get in return?
As part of the Radius Group, we offer a competitive starting salary and an extensive benefits package. In addition, you will be supported and mentored to build your experience and mould your career. The one thing you can be sure of, is that you can have an exciting career with wide-ranging experiences at Radius, where only you can select the boundaries to your success.
Holidays – Starting at 25 days’ annual leave plus statutory holidays, increasing with service.
Pension - We offer a competitive pension scheme through Legal & General. Radius will match your contribution up to a maximum of 5%. In addition, all employees receive life assurance cover.
Additional benefits - We offer a wide range of employee benefits including childcare vouchers, occupational sick pay plan, group income protection, discounted breakdown insurance and retail vouchers to name a few...
Am I who you are looking for?
We are looking for the right person and it is important for us that you have/are:
- Excellent problem solving, planning and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to communicate effectively and engage with people at all levels both within and outside the business
- Numerically minded with a ‘can do’ attitude and a determination to deliver results in a timely manner
Qualifications and experience requirements
- A degree in either marketing, business management / commercial or economics.
Accepted degree subjects
economics · marketing and advertising studies · business and management studies
Up to £25,000
Salary dependent on skills and experience.
How to apply
Still interested? We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply for this fantastic opportunity, please do so via the Apply button to register and submit your CV. We will be in touch with you once we have evaluated your application to let you know the next stage of our application process.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 04/10/2017