Established in 1999, Receptional is a successful, but friendly digital marketing agency. We work with an array of established clients (big brands such as Ladbrokes, the Ramblers, SwimShop, and Freshfields law firm). We deliver exceptional results and regularly win awards for our work. We are looking for a web developer to help us build on this success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or second jobber to expand their technical skills and gain a thorough understanding of PHP-based development. You will be involved on a variety of projects, designing and developing websites and web pages.
The successful candidate will be organised with a can-do attitude. This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills – via email, telephone and in meetings.
Working alongside a team of experienced marketing consultants, you’ll learn about the latest techniques in digital marketing.
You will be based at our office in Flitwick, Beds. Working hours are 9am-5pm.
Terms and conditions:
- You will work 37.5 hours per week, starting at 9am and ending at 5pm each day. Dress code is casual.
- The salary for this role is dependent on experience.
Receptional is an award-winning digital agency, with a 20-strong team. We are innovative, creative and passionate about digital. We appreciate good ideas, intelligence and the drive to get things done.
The right candidate must be an excellent web developer, with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Good understanding of user experience, usability and layout.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Exposure to Zend framework.
- Knowledge and experience of developing within content management systems (CMS). We mainly focus on WordPress and Magento.
- Understanding of source control using BitBucket.
- We would want you to become Magento 2 qualified. Receptional will bear the cost involved.
Qualifications and experience requirements
You are likely to have experience working with:
- Magento. Certification is a plus.
- WordPress and Drupal.
- Bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management software (JIRA).
Accepted degree subjects
computer sciences and IT
Company bonus scheme, childcare vouchers, Weekly training, Cycle to work scheme, company pension contribution
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: One
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 13/04/2017