We have the ambition to grow substantially from our current position and to help drive this growth, we would like to expand our Marketing Team.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and digitally savvy Marketing Graduate based out of our office in Willenhall. This is an excellent opportunity to join our team, which has a people centric culture, is fast paced and will allow the successful candidate to feel empowered to develop marketing materials and campaigns.
Reporting to the Marketing Team Leader you will assist with various marketing projects.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Participate in the creation of blogs and social media content and identify the best social media platforms for record.
- Assist with the creation of marketing material including email campaigns, case studies and datasheets ensuring all brand communication is consistent.
- Support with writing copy, delivering marketing campaigns and uploading information on the websites.
- Update the image library by sourcing, uploading and categorizing new images and organising photography shoots.
- Help with general day to day activities including taking calls, verifying web visitors and helping internal and external customers.
What we are looking for
- You will be a determined and ambitious recent marketing graduate, keen to join a thriving and fast-paced business.
- A self-starter and love to keep busy; your natural instinct is to ask for ‘more to do’.
- Well organised and eager to get tasks completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Have a good understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram.
- Enjoy writing and are literate and imaginative.
- Have an eye for detail and an eye for design
- Excellent communication skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good IT skills including - InDesign, Microsoft, Google Analytics
Accepted degree subjects
- marketing and advertising studies
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
salary dependent on experience. Pension scheme; 33 days holiday; cycle to work scheme; gym membership; various engagement and health and well-being initiatives
- Contract, dates and working times
Start Date 5 July 2021
How to apply
To apply send your CV and covering with the subject heading ‘Marketing Graduate”, via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 April 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 20 April 2021