Red Gate is looking for four Commercial interns to work alongside our sales management team on projects and initiatives that drive business results and support our growth ambitions.
You’ll have a busy role, spending time looking into our sales processes and how to build even stronger relationships with our existing customers. This involves conducting research, analysing data and producing reports for management.
You will develop a solid understanding of Redgate’s products and the technology space that sits around them. At the end you’ll come away with first-hand experience for how modern business works as well as what type of professional skills will be required of you during your career.
If you think you’re right for our team, and you can demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm to get stuck in, then we’d love to hear from you. Simply upload your CV and covering letter or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us.
Red Gate is proud to be independently recognised as Cambridge’s best workplace as well as an award winning software provider – we aspire to be the best place you’ve ever worked.
What’s the package?
- You’ll be working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with flexible hours
- You’ll start in July for a minimum of ten weeks over the summer holiday
You’ll also get some great Redgate benefits, including:
- A relaxed and professional environment
- No dress code
- Free parking
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Regular social events with fellow Redgaters and interns
What we are looking for
What makes you Red Gate’s next Commercial intern?
- Interest in business management and sales
- Curious mind eager to explore growing a career in the fast-paced technology field
- Knowledge of and passion for IT and technology a necessity
- The desire to work with internal cross functional teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships quickly and effectively
- Good administrative skills with attention to detail and good follow-up
- A willingness to learn
- Technically self-confident and able and willing to challenge existing thinking
- A self-motivated and enthusiastic person who likes to get stuff done, with a common-sense approach
- The ability to manage analytical and creative challenges
- A steady stream of brilliant ideas, plus the resourcefulness to realise them
- A proactive team player
- Excited to learn about software sales
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Simply upload your CV and covering letter via the Apply button, or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us first.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 19/09/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
£380 per week