The REED Graduate Scheme is comprised of three 12-month placements. You will begin your career with REED in an operational role, which means working as either a:
- Recruitment Consultant in one of our specialist recruitment offices
- Media Sales Executive for the UK's leading online job board (reed.co.uk)
- Employment Adviser working on welfare to work programmes (Reed in Partnership)
In your second and third year on the Graduate Scheme, we offer opportunities to progress within our core operations, with many graduates accelerating into manager roles before the end of the scheme. These opportunities also exist in a number of our international offices including Malta, Hungary and the Czech Republic. Alternatively, opportunities may be available within any of our support services, including finance, HR, marketing, training and development, or IT.
Many graduate schemes offer a very defined route, often leading you down a particular direction with little room to change your chosen path. In contrast, at Reed there are a diverse range of opportunities on offer which will help you focus your career and help you achieve long term goals. By the end of the scheme you could have already earned at least £100,000 and be stepping into a senior manager position.
Our benefits include:
- On track earnings c. £29,000 in year one.
- Starting base salary of £23,000 (up to £27,000 in London)
- Joining bonus of £1,000
- Uncapped bonus (NB – Not applicable to Employment Advisor roles)
- Three, one-year placements across our different businesses
- Annual performance based salary increase
- Structured induction and industry-leading training programme
- Mentoring programme with a senior director
- Part or full sponsorship to study towards a professional qualification; for example Prince2, CIPD, CMI or our own management academy.
Why should I join REED?
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the UK and we take pride in the people that work for us. We offer:
- Season ticket loans for travel to work and a REED discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays.
- Health care plans covering dental work, optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice.
- Long service rewards, including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as three and six week paid sabbaticals.
- We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning one day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
REED is the UK's favourite recruiter with over 50 years experience delivering high quality recruitment solutions to clients across the UK as well as Europe and further afield. REED also operates the nation's leading job board, reed.co.uk and helps the long-term unemployed back in to work through Reed in Partnership.
- Be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis (NB. we cannot offer Visa sponsorship)
- Be geographically flexible as this allows us to offer you the widest range of career opportunities
- Be interested in pursuing a career in the recruitment industry
- Be Target-driven, resilient, ambitious and possess excellent communication skills
Qualifications and experience requirements
Have achieved, or be on track for a 2:1 bachelors degree in any subject.
Accepted degree subjects
Joining bonus, uncapped commission, qualification sponsorship
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 60
All applications must be made online. CVs emailed direct to REED will not be considered or responded to.
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 27/09/2017