At REED, our purpose is improving lives through work. We believe in building businesses for the benefit of society and we’re proud to make a positive different to people’s lives.
We’re looking for Graduates with leadership potential to join us in this purpose. The Graduate Scheme is comprised of three 12-month placements to kick-start your business career. You will begin your career with REED in an operational role, which means working as either a:
- Recruitment Consultant in one of our specialist recruitment offices
- Media Sales Executive for the UK's leading online job board (reed.co.uk)
- Employment Adviser working on welfare to work programmes (Reed in Partnership)
In your second and third year on the Graduate Scheme, we offer leadership and management courses to help you progress with many graduates accelerating into manager roles before the end of the scheme. Alternatively, opportunities are available within any of our support services, including finance, HR, marketing, training and development, or IT. To support your continued development, we offer to fund a professional qualification related to your chosen career path.
Our benefits include:
- On track earnings c.£30,000 in year one
- Joining bonus of £1,000
- Uncapped bonus (NB - Not applicable to Employment Advisor roles)
- Three, one-year placements across our different businesses
- Annual performance based salary increase
- Structured induction and industry-leading training programme
- Mentoring programme with a senior director
- Part or full sponsorship to study towards a professional qualification; for example Prince2, CIPD, CMI or our own management academy.
- Three intakes a year: January, June and September
Why should I join Reed?
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for Reed are the people and that they work amongst friends at Reed. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the UK and we take pride in the people that work for us. We offer:
- Season ticket loans for travel to work and a Reed discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays
- Health care plans covering dental work, optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice
- Long service rewards, including lunch at the Ritz with the Reed family as well as three and six-week paid sabbaticals
- We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning one day in your working week is for a charitable cause
What we are looking for
- Eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis (NB. we cannot offer visa sponsorship)
- Geographically flexible as this allows us to offer you the widest range of career opportunities
- Interested in pursuing a career in the recruitment industry
- Target-driven, resilient, ambitious and possess excellent communication skills
Have achieved, or be on track for, a 2:1 bachelor’s degree in any subject.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
plus uncapped bonus
How to apply
All applications must be made online. CVs emailed direct to Reed will not be considered.
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 November 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment