About Reed Business Information Ltd
Here at Reed Business Information our goal is clear… through advanced technology we deliver data, analytics and information which helps our customers become more successful.
So who are we?
RBI is a global business and we provide vital information, analytics and data solutions to our customers across globe. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Chicago, Paris, Shanghai, Dubai and Singapore – to name just a few.
We’re a technology business with a keen focus on innovation and product development, and we work closely with our customers to grow their businesses, so we’re looking for people who want to grow too. We never stand still.
We’re also part of RELX Group, a FTSE-100 company and a world-leading provider of information and analytics to a huge range of industries. With over 28,000 employees in over 30 countries, and revenues approaching $10 billion, there’s a lot of opportunity for you to succeed. Forbes have recently placed RELX as the UK’s #1 technology employer and #53 in their ‘World’s best Employers’ list.
RBI is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 24% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring scheme for women in technology
- Women’s network forum
- Regularly run events for schools girl about careers in technology to inspire the next generation of girls in tech
RBI proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.
What are we offering?
We’re running three graduate schemes in 2018, each with outstanding opportunities for your development.
- Our technology scheme focuses on web development and testing, business analysis, and operations and systems specialisms.
- Our commercial scheme involves product management and data science.
- Our group finance scheme provides the opportunity to rotate across a variety of finance functions and global business units.
In each case you’ll benefit from our structured training and development programme (both formal and on-the-job), as well as mentoring, fast-track career progression and pay reviews. You’ll also get the opportunity to work with, and learn from, some of our truly outstanding people.
What sets us apart from the crowd?
- We’re uniquely placed to offer our graduates a rare blend of fast-track progression alongside enormous diversity.
- We’re a global business with renowned global brands such as Accuity, FlightGlobal and New Scientist which our graduates can work across.
- Being part of RELX Group means that we can also offer an enormous breadth of opportunity – many of our people have worked across different brands, roles and countries.
- Above all, your career path can be tailored to you. There’s no cookie-cutter approach… we’re a graduate employer which works hard to define the right path for you.
We have three schemes covering technology, commercial (incorporating data science and product management) and finance.
Target degree subjects
Computer Science / Computing, Maths, Physics
Mathematics and related subjects
Marketing, Business or similar
Finance/Accounting, Mathematics, Economics or similar
Competitive starting salaries with a fast-track review process and extensive benefits including our SAYE share options scheme.
Find out more
IT and information services, media and internet