About Reed Business Information Ltd
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides indispensable business information, data and analytics solutions to professionals in many of the world’s biggest industries.
RBI is part of RELX Group, a FTSE-100 company and a world-leading provider of information and analytics to a huge range of industries. With over 30,000 employees in over 30 countries, and revenues approaching $10 billion, there’s a lot of opportunity for you to succeed. Forbes have recently placed RELX as the UK’s #1 technology employer and #53 in their ‘World’s best Employers’ list.
What do we do?
Across our global business we provide vital information, analytics and data solutions in multiple formats. Our products and services cover a vast array of sectors including financial services, aviation, chemicals and agriculture – and we reach millions of business leaders and professionals every day. Through our solutions, we help customers achieve improved outcomes, save money, stay compliant and reduce risk.
We’re a technology business with a keen focus on innovation and product development, and we work closely with our customers to grow their businesses, so we’re looking for people who want to grow too. We never stand still.
RBI is very supportive of women in technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 26% of our technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring scheme for women in technology
- Women’s network forum
- Regularly run events in school about careers in technology to inspire the next generation of women in tech
What makes us different?
- We offer our graduates on-going career progression within diverse markets and business functions
- Being part of RELX Group means that we can also offer an enormous breadth of opportunity – many of our people have worked across different brands, roles and countries
- Above all, your career path can be tailored to you and your development. We’re a graduate employer which works hard to define your career goals and plan for the future
What are we offering?
We’re running five graduate schemes across our business in 2019:
- UX (User Experience)
- Finance (part of RELX Group)
- Product Management
All graduates receive a structured training and development programme (both formal and on-the-job). The schemes provide the opportunity to rotate across a variety of business functions and global business units. You’ll also get the opportunity to work with, and learn from, some of our truly outstanding people
Target degree subjects
- Technology – STEM, computer science, maths and physics
- Data science - mathematics, or similar subject
- Product management - Any degree discipline. marketing, business or similar
- Finance - finance/accounting, mathematics, economics or STEM
- User Experience (UX) - UX design, interaction/product design or similar
Competitive starting salary with a regular performance and salary reviews, and extensive benefits including our SAYE share options scheme.
IT and information services, business, consulting and management
- Quadrant House
- The Quadrant
- SM2 5AS