About Reed Business Information Ltd
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides indispensable business information, data and analytics solutions to professionals in many of the world’s biggest industries.
Who we are
RBI is part of RELX, a global provider of information based analytics and decision tools. RELX is a FTSE-100 company with over 30,000 employees in over 30 countries, and revenues of more than $10 billion, there’s a lot of opportunity for you to succeed.
Across our global business we provide vital information, analytics and data solutions in multiple formats. Our products and services cover a vast array of sectors including financial services, aviation, chemicals and agriculture – and we reach millions of business leaders and professionals every day. Through our solutions, we help customers achieve improved outcomes, save money, stay compliant and reduce risk.
We’re a technology business with a keen focus on innovation and product development, and we work closely with our customers to grow their businesses, so we’re looking for people who want to grow too. We never stand still.
RBI is very supportive of women in technology and has been a founding signatory for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently, women comprise 26% of our technology workforce – much higher than the UK average of 17%. We also have the following initiatives in place:
- a mentoring scheme for women in technology
- Women’s Empowerment Network
- technology careers sessions in schools to inspire the next generation.
What makes us different?
- We offer our graduates ongoing career progression within diverse markets and business functions.
- Being part of RELX means that we can also offer an enormous breadth of opportunity – many of our people have worked across different brands, roles and countries.
- Above all, your career path can be tailored to you and your development. We’re a graduate employer that works hard to define your career goals and plan for the future.
Roles on offer
We’re running five graduate schemes across our business in 2020:
- UX (User Experience)
- Finance (part of RELX)
- Product management
All graduates receive a structured training and development programme (both formal and on-the-job). The schemes provide the opportunity to rotate across a variety of business functions and global business units. You’ll also get the opportunity to work with, and learn from, some of our truly outstanding people.
Subject of study
- Technology – STEM, computer science and physics.
- Data science – data science, mathematics, or similar subject.
- Product management – marketing, business or similar.
- Finance – finance/accounting, economics or STEM.
- User experience (UX) – UX design, interaction/product design or similar.
Competitive starting salary with regular performance and salary reviews, and extensive benefits including our SAYE share option scheme.
Find out more
IT and information services