Reed Business Information are seeking high-calibre and ambitious technology graduates. We have multiple roles on our scheme including Software Developers, dev Dev Ops, System Engineers and Desktop Support.
Our graduate roles will place you into the heart of dynamic, best-of-class technology teams working with the newest technologies on an international scale. In every case you will receive a tailored blend of technical, commercial, and soft-skills training/coaching and a carefully mapped career development path.
Working with the latest web technologies (AngularJS, NodeJS, Java, .Net), database technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB) and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, DevOps and Continuous Deployment) to name just a few, our Technology Graduates work closely with their customers to create innovative and market leading products for clients across the world.
Throughout the scheme you will get exposure to some of the below technologies. So previous experience or an interest in the below is beneficial:
- Statistical analysis
- NoSQL and distributed database experience
- Cloud Technologies/Terraform/Docker/Kubernetes
- Data transformation
- Angular-software engineering platform
And what about your career after the scheme finishes?
Career development is a big thing for us and we take our PDP (personal development plan) process very seriously. We want you to learn and progress quickly in the direction you want to go and will provide you with the training and support to achieve that at the right pace. The great thing about us, career-wise is that we’re a company made up of leading online businesses so you can develop in three dimensions, vertically through the business, across different brands, and across different functions (if you fancy a change). We’re also an increasingly global business and are often able to offer overseas opportunities either as secondments or on a permanent basis.
The start date for these roles will be September 2019.
What we are looking for
- Object oriented programming language skills (preferably C#)
- Relational database exposure
- A passion for problem solving
- Hunger for picking up new technologies
- A commitment to self-improvement
- Should be a recent graduate
- STEM (All sciences, technology, eonomics or maths) related degree level education or equivalent. Computer science or technical related degree desirable.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please click Apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining the following:
- What interests you about the Graduate role you have applied for?
- What skills /experience do you have that makes you suitable for the position?
The selection process will involve telephone interviews and a group assessment center. The assessment centers will commence in February 2019.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/03/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/03/2019
Additional job details
|Location||London · Surrey|
up to £30,000
with extensive benefit package and regular pay reviews