Interested in working for Forbes #1 Technology Employer in the UK?
For 2019 we’re looking for high-calibre and ambitious Graduate Product Managers. Our Graduate roles will place you into the heart of dynamic, best-of-class product development teams working with the latest technologies to develop game-changing products on an international scale. In every case you will receive a tailored blend of technical, commercial, and soft-skills training/coaching and a carefully mapped career development path.
Product Management is a truly exciting, challenging, and rewarding role that will place you at the heart of RBI’s product development.
- You’ll be collaborating with colleagues across our commercial and technical teams to help us understand our customers’ needs and to deliver world-leading and value-adding products to them
- Product Managers work closely with our customers to identify their problems and needs, to understand the markets in which they operate, and to then deliver the product definition, go-to-market strategy, and ultimately the product itself – a truly dynamic, collaborative, and deeply rewarding process
And what about your career after the scheme finishes?
Career development is a big thing for us and we take our PDP (personal development plan) process very seriously. We want you to learn and progress quickly in the direction you want to go and will provide you with the training and support to achieve that at the right pace. The great thing about us career-wise is that we’re a company made up of leading online businesses so you can develop in three dimensions, vertically through the business, across different brands, and across different functions (if you fancy a change). We’re also an increasingly global business and are often able to offer overseas opportunities either as secondments or on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for
- You should be a confident communicator with a natural and engaging customer-facing manner, an innate ability to uncover what customers need and a passion to deliver game-changing products.
- We’re looking for passion, customer focus, a naturally collaborative approach, and the desire to always be ahead of the competition
- All roles are likely to involve some UK and occasionally overseas travel
- First and foremost you should be a recent graduate
- Strong academic background with minimum of BBB at A-level or equivalent
- Achieved or be expecting a minimum of 2:1 at degree-level or equivalent, all degree disciplines accepted
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining the following :
- What interests you about the Graduate role you have applied for?
- What skills /experience do you have that makes you suitable for the position?
The selection process will involve telephone interviews and a group assessment centre. The assessment centres will commence in February 2019.
The start date for these roles will be during September 2019.
RBI are an equal opportunity employer and all suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/03/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/03/2019
Additional job details
|Location||London · Surrey|
up to £30,000
Extensive benefit package and regular pay reviews