Are you competitive, tenacious and have unstoppable energy?
Do you have a unique sales technique and get a buzz from winning?
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and disciplined people to join our team to help energise Symbol stores to sky-rocket the sales of our exciting and well-known brands: Red Bull Energy drinks, and Evian and Volvic. There is plenty of opportunity to impress the clients, utilising your own never-give-up style of selling.
You don’t need experience – as long as you have the will we will develop the skill. What we look for is the passion and drive to go out and get sales, and the willingness to learn from our Regional Managers who will make sure you’re fully equipped with the skills and tools you need!
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Business Development Executive on our Danone Waters UK (Evian and Volvic) and Red Bull team.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Calling upon Symbol stores within your territory (eg. Nisa, Londis, Costcutter, Spar)
- Developing in-store relationships with key decision makers
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Obtaining additional displays, increase the visibility and availability of the product and ensure stock levels are maintained
- Selling in and transfer ordering new products and introducing promotions
Please note: This is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting and you may be required to store point of sale material at times
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout the whole REL Field Marketing business
- Highly achievable targets and exciting incentives
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
- Experience in the field sales industry to help you kick-start a successful sales career
We are moving quickly to fill this vacancy; if you would like to be part of our success please apply today.
- Full time, fixed term Summer contract until 31 August 2018
- Working: five days Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- Territory: Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Eastbourne, Burgess Hill, Crawley, Horsham, East Grinstead and surrounding areas (Covering postcodes: BN1-3, 5-18, 21-27, 41-45 / RH1-3, 6-8, 10-17, 19-20)
What we are looking for
- Willingness to learn
- A full manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please send your CV with full contact details via the Apply button. We currently have multiple vacancies across England so please specify if you would be interested in work in alternative locations.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/05/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/05/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|
|Location||Brighton and Hove|
£19,500 per annum
plus up to 20% bonus and company car and frequent incentives