Your traineeship is an opportunity to gather work experience in an interesting, and future-oriented industry. At REMONDIS, you will be able to discover a global, family-owned business with modern corporate structures – and take advantage of extensive training opportunities on the job.
A professional training programme in finance and controlling, at the heart of our company’s international division in Lünen, Germany - for a set period of 24 months. The program prepares you for taking over a responsible job in Finance and Accounting of our international business in the UK.
- During your training period you will closely cooperate with our businesses abroad and be actively involved in generating growth through international acquisitions.
- Responsibility from day one: you will be actively involved in our day-to-day operations and become an integral part of our international team at REMONDIS.
- A variety of function areas to discover: the traineeship will take you through our international controlling, annual reporting and mergers and acquisitions divisions.
- Taking initiative: you will get the opportunity to take ownership of individual projects and will be challenged to contribute your own ideas.
- Extensive training and development opportunities in the course of the traineeship, both at our headquarters and in the course of a placement period abroad.
- Mentoring: you will be overseen by experienced managers and colleagues, and will be encouraged to develop your own network.
- Professional skills training and individual coaching sessions, in close cooperation with colleagues and other trainees from within the REMONDIS group.
REMONDIS Service International is part of the family owned RETHMANN Group, one of the leading recycling services and water companies in the world.
- Result-driven, efficient and structured work approach
- Self-confident, team player, with very good communication skills
- Good German language skills; skills in additional languages are a plus
- Proven proficiency in MS office, especially in Excel
Qualifications and experience requirements
- A very good Master degree in business administration or economics with focus on finance and accounting or controlling is preferred but we will accept applications form candidates with a Bachelor degree in the same field and relevant work experience.
- First relevant experience through traineeships, internships, as a student trainee or during a placement year
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Closing date: 06/10/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 06/10/2017