Calling all engineering graduates with the ambition to become future leaders.
Fantastic opportunities for go-getting graduates to join our exciting organisation now available.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in a structured two year graduate training programme, in an organisation driving transformational change, which will provide you with the foundation to become Renold’s leaders of the future.
As a graduate on the Future Leaders Graduate Programme at Renold, you will have an incredible opportunity to make a genuine contribution to our future success from day one. From the start you’ll have a real role, with real responsibilities, enabling you to build on the knowledge and skills gained during your University degree. Our size and rapid transformation ensures that new opportunities constantly arise but we are not so large that you will become ‘lost’ in the crowd. As you demonstrate your capabilities, we will keep you constantly challenged, providing you with opportunities to take on exciting roles within our international group of companies.
In addition to your role, our comprehensive development programme includes:
- A structured induction programme
- Group training sessions covering technical, business and people skills
- Site visits, including at least one overseas
- Group projects using live case studies and key projects
- Networking opportunities with senior managers and peers
- The opportunity to be mentors and ambassadors for the graduate programme in future years
We understand that talent comes in all shapes and sizes and therefore offer a variety of graduate opportunities to suit your skill set. These include:
- One Junior Developer (engineering)
- One ERP Implementation Support Specialist (IT)
- One Internal Sales Engineer (sales / engineering)
- One Production (engineering / manufacturing
- One TT Couplings
One thing is for sure though, where you start out will not limit where you can go if you demonstrate aptitude and a passion for other disciplines.
Job ref: NTXAD300045
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24/05/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24/05/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Five|
|Location||Cardiff, Manchester, Rochdale|
|Additional location information||Milnrow, Wythenshawe|