You will be working within the customer service team to handle assigned customer communications with exceptional care and attention to detail. The business prides itself on the highest levels of customer service, aiming to exceed the expectations of their customers and their families. You would also be working closely with the sales team. While you would initially be learning the Jiraffe product range, there is scope to progress within the business either in customer support team or elsewhere – the business is committed to developing graduate talent. Typical day to day activities might include:
- Communicating with customers over telephone and email; committed to the highest standards of customer care
- Handling a case load of customer enquiries and after-sales support, identifying sales opportunities as appropriate
- Adhering to individual and team service level agreements for call answering; call handling; response times and quality of service measures
- Working as part of a team to delight and exceed customer expectations
- Liaising with Product Advisors and other key stakeholders to ensure the best possible information is provided to customers
- Developing and communicating strong product knowledge
- Listening to and interpreting customer needs appropriately to suggest new ways of working or opportunities to other areas of the business
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: Westfield health insurance, elected learning fund for training and development opportunities, holiday trading scheme, service recognition awards, free tea and coffee when based in the office and opportunities to get involved with our work supporting our charity of the year, Pacers
- COVID-19 start details: initially, you will be required to work in the office (following up to date government COVID Secure guidelines). In the future, there is potential for flexible working, both remotely and in the office.
- Transport and parking: on-site parking is available and the office is serviced by multiple nearby bus routes.
- Start date: April 2021
Jiraffe, the UK retail division of Jenx Ltd, a rapidly growing business with over 30 years’ experience of working with children with special needs. They are dedicated to offering the latest, most innovative and highest quality specialist postural support products. They work closely with carers, families, therapists and funding bodies, and are able to provide high quality and useful products by taking time to understand their clients’ needs. The range of products Jiraffe sells (including Jenx, Rifton and Tarta products) cover all aspects of everyday life from seating and standing, to mobility and sleeping, as well as therapy and bathroom equipment. They work collaboratively to make society a better place for those with disabilities and make a positive difference to their community by staying true to their values and being an outstanding employer. Due to continued growth, the business is now looking for a friendly and communicative graduate to join their Customer support team.
What we are looking for
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal), with a proven track record of dealing with enquiries and liaising with customers, both in-person and in writing
- Enthusiastic about supporting others, able to provide excellent customer service and recommend appropriate Jiraffe products
- A positive, can-do attitude, willing to get involved in a variety of tasks to help uphold business standards and provide good support to customers
- Prioritise your learning and development within the role, as the business is committed to helping you progress and succeed
- Professional, able to be relied upon by other members of the business, showing punctuality and high standards of service
The following would be a bonus, but don’t be put off if not
- Experience in a customer service position, ideally involving telephone and email communication
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
plus profit related bonus scheme
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021