This role is incredibly varied, giving you access to a wide range of experiences and teams within the business. You would be instrumental in heading up the company’s digital marketing offering, helping to drive new business and increase brand awareness. With a wealth of IT knowledge in their staff, you will be supported where needed, but ultimately responsible for the digital marketing output of the company.
The role would focus on five key areas – marketing activities, website management, product portfolio, competitor analysis and new product development. Within these strands, typical activities could include:
- Plan, design and implement marketing campaigns
- Maintain marketing and prospect databases
- Produce an SEO strategy, working with 3rd parties and using in-house SEO tools
- Coordinate video marketing for website and potential Vlogs
- Formulating and implementing a plan for social media platforms e.g. Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube/Instagram and any other platforms and ideas you may have, as well as a company blog
- Learning and understanding the product range (including USP - Unique selling points) and adding new products to and maintaining the product catalogue
- Producing product analysis of competitor ranges, providing reviews of market price, distributers, and installers
- Prepare marketing material for launch of new products
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: flexible hours and potential to work from home
- COVID start details: you will be required to work in the office initially (following up to date government COVID guidelines), with potential to work remotely in the future
- Transport and parking: free parking on-site, and the office is regularly serviced by bus and tram routes
- Start date: March/April 2021
About Blake UK
Blake UK design, manufacture and import products around TV/radio, aerial and satellite reception and Wi-Fi, as well as CCTV and home security systems. They distribute products through a national UK network of approved outlets, as well as their online store. Having been founded in 1971, they are now entering their 50th year of trading and during the current lockdown they are considered an essential business so will remain open. They sell directly to both businesses, but also to individual consumers, and are looking to improve their digital marketing to continue their growth plan in both these areas. They are looking to recruit an ambitious and creative graduate to help expand their digital marketing capabilities and take ownership of this area of the business.
What we are looking for
- Flexible and able to work independently, potentially work from home in the future, whilst ensuring high standards of work
- Excellent research skills, able to stay up to date with industry and marketing trends, to ensure Blake UK’s message remains clear and up to date
- A great communicator, both written and oral, with excellent attention to detail, able to effectively summarise Blake UK’s product range and meet client demands
- Able to condense information and summarise marketing success through reporting back to other members of the business
- Effective in collaborating within a small team both internally and with clients
- An enthusiastic individual, who is driven and not afraid to help out with other areas of the business
- A graduate from any degree background, provided you have demonstrable marketing experience or abilities
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £17,005 – £19,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021