You would primarily be responsible for managing stock and assisting with orders and distribution of the products. While this is a critical area for the business’ success, alongside the busy periods of fulfilling order requirements, there is huge room to explore other areas of the business, such as marketing, product sourcing and client communications, and to grow the role according to your preferences. In the first instance however, you will be supported to learn the company processes for stock management, including their CRM system, and will eventually take responsibility for this area of the business. Initially, typical day to day tasks would include:
- Keeping an eye on stock and inventory, liaising with others in the business to ensure products are re-stocked where required
- Assisting with the shipping and packing of orders
- Learning and using the order management system/CRM, ensuring it is kept up to date and reflects orders and stock levels
- Communicating with the wider team around upcoming orders, items which are low stock etc.
- Liaising with team on specific requirements for certain orders (e.g handmade products or specific shipping details etc.)
- Potential for multiple other additional tasks outside of the order management, including content creation, supplier contact and product sourcing
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: company pension scheme, staff discounts on company products, plus your birthday off
- COVID-19 start details: you will be required to work in the office (following up to date government COVID guidelines).
- Transport and parking: On-site parking is available.
- Start date: April 2021
About La Romi
La Romi is a producer and retailer of high-end baby products. With a huge range of over 1000 products, ranging from baby clothes to feeding products and handmade toys, they cater for a wide range of needs for young children and newborn babies. They are a very small team of four who punch well above their weight with regards to their distribution – they ship products to customers around the world and have a strong desire to grow the business. The business is committed to helping the right graduate to come in a develop in a personal and professional capacity. While the day-to-day tasks of the role are a critical element to the business, it is not a sales/target driven culture, and there is huge scope to grow within the business and experience other areas of growing a small business. They are keen to recruit on attitudes and traits rather than specific skills or experience and are keen to welcome a driven, entrepreneurial graduate to help grow the business.
What we are looking for
- Tremendous drive and show an eagerness to learn about the business’ products and systems
- An entrepreneurial spirit, keen to play a big part in growing the business
- Highly organised, able to manage multiple tasks and projects at once
- Caring, able to show passion and attentiveness for customers, team members and the business overall
- Basic computer skills, being familiar with the Microsoft office suite
- Detail-oriented, able to spot issues amongst large amounts of information
- An excellent communicator, able to speak to all members of the team and ask questions if something is not clear
- Experience and understanding of an e-commerce environment
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £17,005 – £19,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021