You would be joining a brand new team with a number of new graduate-level starters, so it is an exciting time to join the marketing team at the business. The aim of this role is to manage the performance of our digital marketing campaigns and implement successful marketing strategies to maximise return on spend. You would report to the Head of Client Acquisition and would be working within a small team. Day to day activities may include:
- Running activity on accounts and deploying appropriate management techniques based on thorough and detailed analysis of online performance metrics, such as cost per lead, cost per opportunity etc.
- Maximising the performance of your campaigns in line with key performance indicators for the business
- Delivering high-quality leads and optimising return on spend
- Establishing strong relationships in the team and keeping others up to data with campaign performance
- Building detailed knowledge of how the business operates and the customer journey
- Immerse yourself in the digital industry, keep up-to-date with relevant trends and look out for new techniques and opportunities
- Manage a monthly budget ensuring efficient spend and avoiding over or under-spending.
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: Pension scheme, 24 days annual leave rising to 26 days after three years’ service
- COVID-19 start details: you will be required to work in the office (following up to date government COVID guidelines). After you are familiar with the business and the role, there is some potential to split time between the office and remote working.
- Transport and parking: the office is centrally located, with good train and bus links nearby.
- Start date: April 2021
About My Pension Expert
My Pension Expert are the UK’s number one advisory specialists, helping and supporting retirees with their pensions. They offer a variety of services, such as pension calculators, online pension comparison tools and advisory services such as guides and phone advice via their website. Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, the business is thorough in its research of pension providers, ensuring that they give the best service possible to their customers, reflected by their superb Trustpilot score. With an entrepreneurial spirit, it’s a great chance to join this expanding business and develop with them.
What we are looking for
- Data driven and have the ability to spot trends and patterns
- Able to show examples of copywriting for a specific audience or in advertising
- A passion for the digital marketing industry and show a genuine interest in how their work will impact the business
- Make decisions based on evidence and statistics
- A poositive, can-do attitude towards work and be able to work in a team.
- Knowledge of popular platforms (e.g. Adwords, Bing ads, Facebook Business Manager etc.)
- Knowledge of different bid strategies and campaign optimization techniques
- Strong reporting skills and ability to communicate results with non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to use Excel.
- Work experience completed at a digital marketing agency or similar environment
- Ability to design creatives for campaigns using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Experience using pivot tables and lookup functions would be advantageous but not essential
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021