As this is a new role within the Addooco team, you will largely have autonomy to shape this position as you progress. Initially, you will be learning the inner-workings of the company and its services by being responsible for assisting with day-to-day marketing tasks, such as social media output and content for the website, as well as identifying priorities in terms of product-demand. As you develop in the role, you will work with the managing director and become more involved in the strategy and overall marketing direction of the business. Typical day-to-day activities will include:
- Learning the existing marketing functions of the business
- Liaising with other staff members within the business to identify key target areas
- Creating new ideas for social media content and ways to promote the businesses products and services
- Devising an overall marketing strategy for the business going forward
- Analysing data from previous campaigns to help inform future strategy
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: you will be given a company laptop, company mobile and there are multiple social events throughout the year
- COVID-19 start details: you will be required to work in the office (following up to date government COVID guidelines).
- Transport and parking: there is free parking available on site and there is a bus stop a short walk away from the office.
- Start date: April 2021
Addooco is a specialist provider of managed IT, cloud and communications solutions. They have international accreditations for security and quality management systems, giving their customers confidence in their high calibre services. They deal with clients who need dynamic and ever-changing support and offer a solutions package to match these needs - they offer a wide variety of technology products and services and have a large client base, each with unique set-ups. They operate a system where every team member works hard and is equally valued. There is a close team culture, facilitating the wider growth goals of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a passionate team and a company that rewards hard work and always pushes for excellence.
What we are looking for
- Creative, able to come up with new and interesting ideas
- Driven, keen to progress within the role and take ownership of the marketing output of the business going forward
- A confident communicator, with the ability to liaise directly with a diverse range of people, from internal teams to prospective customers
- Able learn new technologies quickly (full training will be provided where required)
- Organised, able to plan effectively and balance multiple tasks with a changing workload
- Confident with numbers, able to interpret and use data on previous marketing campaigns to inform future strategy
- Able to drive and have access to a car
The following would be a bonus, but don’t be put off if not
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £19,000 – £21,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021