As a member of the Support team, your role will be to provide a comprehensive support service to a wide range of customers. This service includes duties such as ensuring that all issues that customers raise to the support desk are investigated in full and resolved within a timely manner, whether this be through the ticketing system or via a call directly to the support line. As well as this you will be responsible for locating potential bugs that are reported by customers and developing solutions to these where possible. Typical day-to-day activities will include:
- Ensure first line response (to the clients) for all support tickets and all tickets assigned the correct priority level in line with the SLA and allocated to the relevant resource within 1 working day
- Ensure all support tickets are completed within the allocated timeframes and where not escalated to relevant line management.
- Recording a full audit trail of all communications and documentation
- Identify trends and make suggestions for proactive interactions to address reoccurring support actions
- Familiarisation of the premium support contracts as issued by PointSolutions.
- Identifying client’s needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance service delivery and customer experience with a focus on continuous improvement.
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (gradually increases for each year of service to a maximum 30 days) plus an extra day for your birthday, Westfield Health Scheme.
- COVID-19 start details: you will be required to work from home and in the office (which is COVID safe, following up to date government COVID guidelines).
- Transport and parking: Free parking available on site. Regular bus service from Wombwell or Swinton/Mexborough train stations – bus stop right outside the business centre. Shower and cycle storage also provided.
- Start date: April 2021
PointSolutions, a Microsoft solutions specialist based in Rotherham. Over the last seventeen years they have grown steadily and built a number of strong relationships with leading brands. Over the last seven years they have developed two channels to market - Office 365 Professional Services and a suite of People Applications targeted at the HR market. This is a rapidly growing, dynamic software company working with both SMEs and global big brand names to deliver professional services and HR applications. There is a close team culture, where everyone contributes to the wider growth goals of the business. As such day-to-day it’s very varied, flexible, challenging and rewarding. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a passionate team and a company that rewards hard work and always pushes for excellence.
What we are looking for
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft365 in particular Sharepoint, Excel, Word
- A basic understanding of Data mapping and analysis.
- Demonstrate a commitment to on-going personal development, developing skills/competencies to support new technologies and ways of working.
- Show excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, including high standards of literacy.
- Ability to work independently, and within a team structure.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £19,000 - £21,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021