The business has an existing software development team and is looking to grow this by recruiting a graduate. You will join an existing team who are responsible for creating new full stack development of the web platform and websites, for both the company and its clients. Typical activities might include:
- Working on existing projects, ensuring the documentation on projects is maintained to a high standard
- Direct involvement in web development, creating and designing new web-based and intranet solutions
- Support of the online ticketing platform
- Handling and responding to customer enquiries as and when required
- Detailed analysis of user requirements
- Other tasks and duties, as required
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: NEST Pension Scheme and Westfield Medical Cover, aswell as a travel allowance
- COVID-19 start details: you will be required to work in the office (which is COVID safe, following up to date government COVID guidelines).
- Transport and parking: free parking is available on site, and the office is serviced regularly by public transport.
- Start date: April 2021
Merlinsoft Ltd and Merlin Tickets are award winning, market leading admissions and ticketing solutions provider. Based in Barnsley, they supply systems to the visitor attractions, venues and events management industry produce software with specific options for various sectors. They also offer consultancy services around their venue management solutions and how to integrate their software packages to improve the running of events. With nearly 40 years experience in the industry, their solutions are recognised around the country, and internationally, having won multiple awards for innovation from local Chambers of Commerce, the Millennium Awards Programme and most recently The UK Business Tech Award for Innovation and The SME Award for ‘Best Visitor Attraction Software 2021’. They have worked with various clients across multiple different sectors, both nationally and internationally, and are now looking to recruit a graduate to join their small software development team who are responsible for creating new full stack development of the web platform and websites, for both the company and its clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious web development graduate to join a growing company.
What we are looking for
- Meticulous and have exceptional attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in your work
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- 'Professional pride’ in all they do
- Great organisational and time management skills, able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Effective in collaborating within a small team both internally and with clients
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite
A graduate from any degree background, provided you have previous experience or abilities in web designing and development
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £18,000 - £20,000
salary includes travel allowance
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021