The aim of this role is to build landing pages and ad creatives to attract new clients and maximise the Return on Spend using Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) techniques. You would report to the Head of Client Acquisition and will be involved in the development and maintenance of online assets, email campaigns and adverts on behalf of the business. You would be part of the digital marketing team, along with other new graduate starters, but you will also be working with the web development team to design and implement advertising campaigns for the business. If you have a good eye for social media, that would come in handy too as they are keen to hear new ideas.
There are also opportunities to be involved at a more strategic level, helping to implement larger scale projects going forward. Day to day activities may include:
- Building successful landing pages from scratch and implementing CRO techniques to improve the performance of our digital marketing campaigns
- Conducting daily competitor analysis and industry research, identifying opportunities for landing page improvements and optimisations
- Designing engaging creatives for our digital advertising campaigns with the aim of improving Click Through Rate (CTR) and customer journey
- Establishing a strong relationship with other members of the Digital Marketing and web development teams and the wider business, keeping them up to date with your progress
- Keeping on top of ad creative performance and use learnings to make optimisations
- Building a detailed knowledge of how the business operates and the customer journey
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: Pension scheme, 24 days annual leave rising to 26 days after three years’ service
- COVID-19 start details: you will be required to work in the office (following up to date government COVID guidelines). After you are familiar with the business and the role, there is some potential to split time between the office and remote working.
- Transport and parking: the office is centrally located, with good train and bus links nearby.
- Start date: April 2021
About My Pension Expert
My Pension Expert are the UK’s number one advisory specialists, helping and supporting retirees with their pensions. They offer a variety of services, such as pension calculators, online pension comparison tools and advisory services such as guides and phone advice via their website. Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, the business is thorough in its research of pension providers, ensuring that they give the best service possible to their customers, reflected by their superb Trustpilot score. With an entrepreneurial spirit, it’s a great chance to join this expanding business and develop with them.
What we are looking for
- Strong reporting skills and ability to communicate results with non-technical audiences
- Experience with Git, CI tools such as Deploybot (or an ability to pick up quickly)
- Crreative, able to come up with engaging designs for the end user
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience spotting patterns and trends in data
- Data driven and have the ability to spot trends and patterns
- A passion for web development and design
- Able to make decisions based on evidence and statistics
- A positive, can-do attitude towards work
- Experience using frameworks such as: Laravel and Vue.js
- Experience with the operating system 'Ubuntu'
- Ability to design creatives for campaigns using Adobe Creative Cloud suite is essential
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021