- Be involved with every aspect of the development process (requirement gathering, deployment and support
- Communicating with business to establish problem statements and requirements
- Development and configuration of the business CRM system using SQL and BPM tools, progressing into more complex development and integrations using .Net (C#)
- Maintenance of the cloud-based data warehouse including data cleansing, modelling and configuration for use with data visualisation tools such as MicroStrategy and PowerBi.
- Development and configuration of other in-house applications (primarily .Net (C#))
- Conducting thorough testing of changes prior to deployment
- Establishing requirements and running analysis exercises (primarily through SQL) to provide required data
- Producing documentation for requirement, technical specification, implementation, training and guidelines
- Reviewing and dealing with support tickets relating to in-house applications
- Company benefits: Pension scheme, 24 days annual leave rising to 26 days after three years’ service
- COVID-19 start details: you will be required to work in the office (following up to date government COVID guidelines). After you are familiar with the business and the role, there is some potential to split time between the office and remote working.
- Transport and parking: the office is centrally located, with good train and bus links nearby.
- Start date: April 2021
About My Pension Expert
My Pension Expert are the UK’s number one advisory specialists, helping and supporting retirees with their pensions. They offer a variety of services, such as pension calculators, online pension comparison tools and advisory services such as guides and phone advice via their website. Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, the business is thorough in its research of pension providers, ensuring that they give the best service possible to their customers, reflected by their superb Trustpilot score. With an entrepreneurial spirit, it’s a great chance to join this expanding business and develop with them.
What we are looking for
- Able to show an aptitude for web development, particularly SQL and relational databases
- Analytical, able to identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A great team player, able to work and communicate well with others
Able to show experience with any of the following:
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) – Visual Studio, .Net C#; project management and agile development methodology;
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Data Warehouse / Data Visualisation Software; SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS); API integrations using XML
A graduate of any degree discipline, provided you have demonstrable coding experience
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021