The business is looking for an enthusiastic marketing/communications student or graduate with an interest in the sustainability agenda to assist in the development and delivery of their marketing strategies. You will work with other marketers across the organisation, both locally and internationally, to help build our reputation and profile by supporting the promotion of our services. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing effective marketing communications including website content, digital marketing, and producing a range of marketing collateral (newsletters, annual reports, and other promotional materials).
- Commissioning of videos, photography, and infographics.
- Copy writing from detailed information, condensing, focusing on key selling points, providing a clear message and easy to understand
- Assist with operational activities during busy periods.
- Performing administration checks of sustainability projects, assisting clients with queries and responding to email queries.
- Communicating with external businesses and stakeholders globally.
Full training on relevant operational activities will be provided.
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: Pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus public Bank Holidays.
- COVID start details: you will split time between working in the office (which is COVID-secure) and working remotely initially. As restrictions ease in the future, this will be reviewed.
- Transport and parking: the Sheffield office is served by multiple bus routes, is a 30 minute walking distance from the city centre and there is off-street parking available.
- Start date: April 2021
About Pure Energi
At the forefront of their industry, Pure Energi’s core product line includes registry systems that underpin renewable energy certification and trade in over 30 countries. With users from over 150 organisations, including some of the world’s leading brands, their continual challenge is to remain robust and secure whilst at the same time delivering a service that can rapidly respond to changing demands. Activity growth rates over the past five years have exceeded 100% per year.
You will be joining a professional and friendly team of passionate people who are able to learn from one another. With the main service and develpment team based in Sheffield, they work closely with their team in the Netherlands. Pure Energi provide excellent initial and ongoing training and invest a great deal into personal development, with opportunities for career progression and engaging projects a key part of their responsibility to you.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate a wide range of technical information to a variety of audiences on a global scale.
- Able to work collaboratively with a wide range of colleagues and engage confidently with a variety of stakeholders and customers.
- Solid knowledge of marketing and research techniques and principles, and statistical and data analysis methods.
- Adaptable and willing to undertake a variety of approaches to deliver on corporate objectives.
- Excellent collaborative and organisational skills, able to multitask and work to a variety of pressures and deadlines.
- Understanding/experience of producing targeted content in a variety of formats, copy writing and proof-reading.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of web content/design, web analytics and social media.
- Relevant experience in a marketing role (preferably in a B2B environment).
- Language skills (for example Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese or other languages)
- Experience in event planning or as a self-starter in a small to medium-size company.
- Understanding/experience of commissioning external content, photographers, designers and other related suppliers.
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- marketing and advertising studies
Additional job details
- £19,000 – £21,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021