Initially, you would be required to build on the existing marketing material and promotion done by the business. As you become more familiar with the products, services and clients of the business, there is huge room to take ownership of the whole marketing strategy of the business and think creatively about how to promote the business in the most effective way possible. Typical activities might include:
- Grouping product sets to help target specific groups with relevant materials
- Refining existing marketing materials, such as E-shots, social media content, YouTube videos etc.
- Management of the website, ensuring the business’ various offerings are made clear to prospective customers
- Creating ideas for content (e.g. unboxings, behind the scenes, testimonials, end-to-end process etc.)
- Coming up with ideas and suggestions on potential new business areas, product sets and marketing tools to help grow the brand and reach more customers
- Begin to define a long term marketing strategy helping to clarify the business’ USP and key differentiators
- Perform market analysis of the business and competitors to inform future marketing strategy
What are all the practical details?
- Company benefits: Workplace pension contributions, as well as Westfield healthcare
- COVID start details: You will be required to work in the office (following up to date government COVID guidelines).
- Transport and parking: Free parking is available on site, and the office is serviced by bus routes.
- Start date: March/April 2021
About Signs Express
Signs Express Sheffield is the Sheffield franchise of the Signs Express business, who specialise in all things signage. From stickers and decorative displays to graphics on vehicles and very large fabricated installations and everything in between, Signs Express Sheffield offer a huge range of services to help businesses ensure their brand is represented. The business has been built over the years on a strong reputation of delivering on their promises and going above and beyond for their clients. This is reflected by their strong client base, including names such as Bombardier, Sheffield’s Children’s Hospital and South Yorkshire Police who have come back to SES consistently.
The company is keen to showcase the fantastic work of their team in their marketing and are looking to employ a graduate to help to market the business effectively using a variety of ways. There is huge room to grow within the business, with the ownership keen to help the right candidate learn about the products and begin to take ownership of the business’ marketing function over time.
What we are looking for
- An excellent communicator, both verbally but particularly in writing, able to condense messages
- Excellent copywriting skills, able to demonstrate previous experience on how to write promotional material
- Creative, with a keen eye from creating engaging and informative content
- Ambitious and driven, keen to work hard to grow within the company and gain greater responsibility over the entire marketing function of the business in time
- Analytical, able to interpret data from marketing campaigns and prove ROI to help shape future marketing methods
- A graduate from any degree background, provided you have demonstrable marketing experience or abilities
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £18,000 - £20,000
salary dependent on experience
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 7 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 7 March 2021